A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jawad Kirmani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jawad Kirmani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jawad Kirmani, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Ischemia
- Carotid Stenosis
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirmani graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kirmani has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Umdnj University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kirmani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jawad Kirmani practice?
Dr. Jawad Kirmani practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ.
See Edison Neurologists.