A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jawad Kirmani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jawad Kirmani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jawad Kirmani, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Ischemia
- Carotid Stenosis
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirmani graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kirmani has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Umdnj University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jawad Kirmani MD is a male Neurologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jawad Kirmani practice?
- Dr. Jawad Kirmani has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jawad Kirmani practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ.
See Edison Neurologists.