A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jawed Hussain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jawed Hussain is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hussain graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Hussain has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jawed Hussain MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Jawed Hussain practice?
- Dr. Jawed Hussain has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jawed Hussain practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orange Park, FL.
See Jacksonville Physiatrists.