Learn more about Dr. Jay Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Levine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levine
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Levine, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Levine has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Alan Levine MD and PA is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jay A. Levine practice?
- Dr. Jay Levine has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jay Levine practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Miami Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Miami Beach Internists and Miami Beach Cardiologists.