A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Levine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levine
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Levine, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Levine has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Alan Levine MD and PA is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jay A. Levine practice?
- Dr. Jay Levine has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jay Levine practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Miami Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Miami Beach Internists and Miami Beach Cardiologists.