A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Chen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Chen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Taipei Medical University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Emanuel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Jiunn-Jer Chen MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jay J. Chen practice?
- Dr. Jay Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Chen practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Internists and Modesto Oncologists.