A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Cook is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Cook, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cook has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay David Cook MD is a male Pediatrician, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jay D. Cook practice?
- Dr. Jay Cook has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jay Cook practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ.
See Mesa Pediatricians and Mesa Neurologists.