A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desai
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Desai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Desai, BS, FAAP, MBBS is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Clinical Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Desai has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Dipakbhai Desai BS, FAAP, and MBBS is a male Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jay D. Desai practice?
- Dr. Jay Desai has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Desai practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians and Los Angeles Neurologists.