A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desai
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Desai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Desai, BS, FAAP, MBBS is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Clinical Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Desai has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Dipakbhai Desai BS, FAAP, and MBBS is a male Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jay D. Desai practice?
- Dr. Jay Desai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jay Desai practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Valencia, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians and Los Angeles Neurologists.