A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Draeger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Draeger graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.More Education & Awards
Dr. Draeger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital- Port Huron
- Mercy Hospital - Folsom
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Draeger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jay Draeger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jay T. Draeger practice?
Dr. Jay Draeger practices Internal Medicine near Folsom, CA.
See Folsom Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Jae Draeger