A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Baker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baker
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Baker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Baker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Baker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- West Boca Medical Center
- Delray Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Farley Baker MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jay F. Baker practice?
- Dr. Jay Baker has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Baker practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Boca Raton, FL.
See Boca Raton Internists and Boca Raton Cardiologists.