Learn more about Dr. Jay Frankel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Frankel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frankel
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Frankel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Frankel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Frankel graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Frankel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay S Frankel MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jay S. Frankel practice?
- Dr. Jay Frankel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jay Frankel practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Gastroenterologists.