Learn more about Dr. Jay Frankel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Frankel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frankel
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Frankel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Frankel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Frankel graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Frankel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay S Frankel MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jay S. Frankel practice?
- Dr. Jay Frankel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jay Frankel practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Gastroenterologists.