A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Grossman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Grossman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossman graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Grossman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Warminster Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Stephen Grossman DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jay S. Grossman practice?
- Dr. Jay Grossman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jay Grossman practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Jenkintown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ambler, PA.
See Jenkintown Family Physicians and Jenkintown General Practitioners.