A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Grotas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Grotas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Grotas, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Grotas graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Grotas has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Alan Grotas MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jay A. Grotas practice?
- Dr. Jay Grotas has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Grotas practices Urology near Lawrence, NY.
See Lawrence Urologists.