A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Yoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Yoo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Yoo, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoo graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Yoo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim General Hospital
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay H Yoo MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jay H. Yoo practice?
- Dr. Jay Yoo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jay Yoo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Obstetricians & Gynecologists.