A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. A Staub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. A Staub, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. A Staub, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Staub graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Staub has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Women's Specialty Surgery Center
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Staub accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. A J. Staub practice?
Dr. A Staub practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Richardson, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.