A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. A Staub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. A Staub, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. A Staub, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Staub graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Staub has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Women's Specialty Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. A Jay Staub MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. A J. Staub practice?
- Dr. A Staub has 3 office locations.
Dr. A Staub practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Denton, TX.
See Richardson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.