A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Strain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Strain, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Strain graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Strain has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay James Strain MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jay J. Strain practice?
- Dr. Jay Strain has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jay Strain practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.