A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Strain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strain
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Strain Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Strain, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Strain graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Strain has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay James Strain MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jay J. Strain practice?
- Dr. Jay Strain has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Strain practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.