A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Swanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Swanson, Family Practitioner, MD DAAFP is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Swanson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bariatric Medicine
- Geriatric Medicine
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Swanson graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Swanson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Heart Hospital
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Vaughn Swanson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jay V. Swanson practice?
- Dr. Jay Swanson has 1 office location.
Dr. Jay Swanson practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Family Physicians.