A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Teng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Teng is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Teng, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Cerebral Palsy
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Diabetes Complications
- Eating Disorders
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Teng graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Teng has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Teng MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jay Teng practice?
- Dr. Jay Teng has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jay Teng practices Internal Medicine near Carrollton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: North Richland Hills, TX.
See Carrollton Internists.