Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jay Wallshein
Dr. Jay Wallshein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lake Worth, FL. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Wallshein is affiliated with St Mary's Medical Center, Good Samaritan Medical Center and JFK Medical Center. Dr. Wallshein has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jay Wallshein has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. Jay Wallshein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake Worth, FL.