Learn more about Dr. Jay Zampini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Zampini is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zampini
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zampini Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Zampini, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Zampini graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zampini has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Warminster Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Michael Zampini MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jay M. Zampini practice?
- Dr. Jay Zampini has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jay Zampini practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Willow Grove, PA and Warminster, PA.
See Marlton Surgeons.