A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jay Zampini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jay Zampini is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jay Zampini, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Zampini graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Zampini has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Warminster Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jay Michael Zampini MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jay M. Zampini practice?
- Dr. Jay Zampini has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jay Zampini practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Willow Grove, PA and Warminster, PA.
See Marlton Surgeons.