A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jayant Phadke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jayant Phadke is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phadke
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Phadke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jayant Phadke, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Brain Injuries
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Sleep Disorders
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Phadke graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Phadke has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent's Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jayant Gopal Phadke MD is a male Neurologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jayant G. Phadke practice?
- Dr. Jayant Phadke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jayant Phadke practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Brighton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA.
See Brighton Neurologists and Brighton Psychiatrists.