Learn more about Dr. Jayant Phadke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jayant Phadke is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jayant Phadke, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Brain Injuries
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Sleep Disorders
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Phadke graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Phadke has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent's Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jayant Gopal Phadke MD is a male Neurologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jayant G. Phadke practice?
- Dr. Jayant Phadke has 1 office location.
Dr. Jayant Phadke practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Brighton, MA.
See Brighton Neurologists, Brighton Psychiatrists, and Brighton Sleep Medicine Doctors.