Learn more about Dr. Jayant Phadke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jayant Phadke is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phadke
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Phadke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jayant Phadke, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Brain Injuries
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Sleep Disorders
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Phadke graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Phadke has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent's Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jayant Gopal Phadke MD is a male Neurologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jayant G. Phadke practice?
- Dr. Jayant Phadke has 1 office location.
Dr. Jayant Phadke practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Neurologists, Worcester Psychiatrists, and Worcester Sleep Medicine Doctors.