Neurologists
2979 W Elliot Rd
Ste 2
Chandler, AZ 85224
480-615-7800
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

|  First time ever that I'm not returning to a Dr  |  show details
by Cindy K on Feb 26th, 2014

Ive had multiple chronic issues over 20 years and seen many professional Drs in many fields. I went to Dr Patel for the first time for a migraine/headache that had me in bed debilitated for 3 weeks. He was suppose to be the "specialist". At the conclusion of our appt he was saying come back and see me in a month. I said, "What What about a brain MRI that the ER wanted?" and he said "ok lets do that". And from there I had to ask a number of other treatment suggestions: medications etc and I said that I had a vice on my head and did he understand that???? I left his office disappointed and angry. I immediately asked friends for suggestions and have been seen and treated wonderfully and agressively at Gilbert Neurology (I dont know if Im allowed to say this but I just love them and Im much better so Im going too :) I hope you all feel better soon. Good luck and gentle hugs <3 Cindy K

|  Please Research other Neurologist  |  show details
Aug 7th, 2013

The office is clean and it's easy to make appointments. The wait has been quite long each time I've gone. The doctor isn't very engaged, doesn't come very prepared for your appointment. He hadn't even read my test results that he'd had for 2 weeks...until he was in the room with me at the time my appointment and he told me! That didn't make me feel very important. I was thinking as long as he had me waiting that he could've used 5 minutes to review my test results. Then, he made me feel like he was rushing me so he could get to his next patient. He kept saying things like if you'd just like to think about everything and get back to me that'd be ok. He just wasn't very engaged or proactive in my care. We discussed a treatment plan for my symptoms and diagnosis only for him to later tell me that he did not specialize in the area of Neurology that I needed & he couldn't really diagnose. This was after he had prescribed medication for me. There is much much more but I will just recommend that you do your research. I Do Not Recommend Dr. Patel. Good Luck!

|  rude!!!  |  show details
Jul 5th, 2011

go somewhere else. not good. rude!!! cannot speak english. not caring. stupid!!!

|  Does not contact family with updates  |  show details
Jan 20th, 2011

I am extremely disappointed in Dr. Patel's care of my mother who has been under his "care" for two weeks following a stroke and heart surgery. He has performed numerous CT scans on her and has never once contacted us, her family, with information. We have asked nurses, head nurses, and even the heart surgeon to have Dr. Patel call us and he never once has made any contact. If my mom wasn't transferring out of his hospital today, I would have asked for a new neurologist immediately.

Dec 12th, 2010

Patient & reassuring, thorough.

Aug 13th, 2010

This doctor is bad news.

|  There are not enough words to describe his incompetence  |  show details
May 10th, 2010

I am writing this in hopes that no one will have to experience the HORRIBLE way in which this doctor treated me. 1st I was unable to understand anything he said due to his poor English language skills. On two consecutive days he gave 2 different diagnosis. The 1st day he gave a diagnosis that had already been ruled out by another doctor & On the 2nd day (the day I was being discharged from the hospital) he made a completely different diagnosis, the diagnosis was very serious however after he gave me his diagnosis he preceded to tell me that he was "lead to believe this could be a possibility". He gave no further explanation except to tell me to see a doctor with in 2 weeks. He discontinued medication immediately even though it is imperative to gradually decrease the medication. The list goes on & on but I just want to URGE anyone reading this to please reconsider using this doctor!!!

Apr 28th, 2010

Very nice doctor. Asked questions about my symptoms, listened and seemed to overall care. His office staff is very nice as well. I would highly recommend this doctor.