A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jayantilal Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jayantilal Patel is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jayantilal Patel, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Patel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jayantilal Ramdas Patel MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jayantilal R. Patel practice?
- Dr. Jayantilal Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Jayantilal Patel practices Psychiatry near Bristol, PA.
See Bristol Psychiatrists.