A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jayaraman Ravindran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jayaraman Ravindran is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jayaraman Ravindran, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ravindran graduated from Chengalpattu Medical College.
Dr. Ravindran has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jayaraman Ravindran MD is a male Neurologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jayaraman Ravindran practice?
- Dr. Jayaraman Ravindran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jayaraman Ravindran practices Neurology near Flower Mound, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Denton, TX.
See Flower Mound Neurologists.