A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jayci Knights:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jayci Knights is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jayci Knights, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Knights graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Knights has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Cooper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Knights accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jayci E. Knights practice?
Dr. Jayci Knights practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Haddonfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ and Sewell, NJ.
See Haddonfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.