A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jayde Steckowych:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jayde Steckowych, Otolaryngologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steckowych
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Steckowych Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jayde Steckowych, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hearing Loss
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Steckowych graduated from Far Eastern University, The Nicanor Reyes School of Medicine Manila, Philippines. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Steckowych has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jayde M Steckowych FACS and MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jayde M. Steckowych practice?
- Dr. Jayde Steckowych has 1 office location.
Dr. Jayde Steckowych practices Otolaryngology near Mahwah, NJ.
See Mahwah Otolaryngologists.