A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jayde Steckowych:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jayde Steckowych, Otolaryngologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steckowych
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Steckowych Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jayde Steckowych, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hearing Loss
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Steckowych graduated from Far Eastern University, The Nicanor Reyes School of Medicine Manila, Philippines. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Steckowych has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jayde M Steckowych FACS and MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jayde M. Steckowych practice?
- Dr. Jayde Steckowych has 1 office location.
Dr. Jayde Steckowych practices Otolaryngology near Mahwah, NJ.
See Mahwah Otolaryngologists.