A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jayendra Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jayendra Patel is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jayendra Patel, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Patel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Christus St Patrick Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jayendra Kantilal Patel MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jayendra K. Patel practice?
- Dr. Jayendra Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jayendra Patel practices Psychiatry near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Charles, LA.
See Worcester Psychiatrists.