A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jayendra Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jayendra Patel is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jayendra Patel, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Patel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Patrick Hospital
- UMass Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jayendra Kantilal Patel MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jayendra K. Patel practice?
- Dr. Jayendra Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jayendra Patel practices Psychiatry near Lake Charles, LA.
See Lake Charles Psychiatrists.