Brought to you by
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean-Pierre Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean-Pierre Levy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from Universite Du Droit Et De La Sante (Lille Ii).
Dr. Levy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jean-Pierre R. Levy practice?
- Dr. Jean-Pierre Levy practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Cardiology near Hallandale Beach, FL.