A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean-Pierre Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean-Pierre Levy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levy
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Levy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from Universite Du Droit Et De La Sante (Lille Ii). He has 3 awards.
Dr. Levy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean-Pierre R Levy MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jean-Pierre R. Levy practice?
- Dr. Jean-Pierre Levy has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jean-Pierre Levy practices Cardiology near Hallandale Beach, FL.