A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean-Pierre Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean-Pierre Levy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levy
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Levy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from Universite Du Droit Et De La Sante (Lille Ii). He has 3 awards.
Dr. Levy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean-Pierre R Levy MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jean-Pierre R. Levy practice?
- Dr. Jean-Pierre Levy has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jean-Pierre Levy practices Cardiology near Hallandale Beach, FL.