A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Allen, Family Practitioner, Anti-Aging Medicine, Weight Loss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nutritional Support
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean Marie Allen DO is a female Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jean M. Allen practice?
- Dr. Jean Allen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jean Allen practices Preventive Medicine near Largo, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL.
See Largo Preventive Medicine Specialists.