A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. E. Dabezies:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. E. Dabezies, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dabezies
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dabezies Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. E. Dabezies, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dabezies graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dabezies has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. E. Jean Dabezies MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. E. J. Dabezies practice?
- Dr. E. Dabezies has 1 office location.
Dr. E. Dabezies practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Surgeons and Pensacola Orthopedic Surgeons.