Learn more about Dr. Jean De Kernion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean De Kernion is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. De Kernion
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. De Kernion Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean De Kernion, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Cancer (Experimental)
- Carcinoma in Situ
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Ovarian Cancer (Dysgerminoma)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Penis Cancer (Penile Neoplasm)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. De Kernion graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 13 awards.
Dr. De Kernion has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean B De Kernion MD is a male Urologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jean B. De Kernion practice?
- Dr. Jean De Kernion has 1 office location.
Dr. Jean De Kernion practices Urology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Urologists.