Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jean Dekernion
Dr. Jean Dekernion, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Los Angeles, CA. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Dekernion is affiliated with UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center and University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. Dr. Dekernion has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jean Dekernion has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Jean Dekernion is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.