A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean De Kernion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean De Kernion is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean De Kernion, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Cancer (Experimental)
- Carcinoma in Situ
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Ovarian Cancer (Dysgerminoma)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Penis Cancer (Penile Neoplasm)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. De Kernion graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 13 awards.
Dr. De Kernion has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean B De Kernion MD is a male Urologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jean B. De Kernion practice?
- Dr. Jean De Kernion has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jean De Kernion practices Urology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Urologists.