A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Ferrara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Ferrara, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Radiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Ferrara, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Breast Pap Test
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hormone Replacement Therapy HRT
- In- house Sonograms
- Laproscopic Surgery Laparoscopy
- Routine Obstetrics
- Routine gynecology
- Vaginal births after c-section
- endometrial ablation
- in office surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferrara graduated from Boston University . She has 3 awards.
Dr. Ferrara has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean Murray Ferrara MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jean M. Ferrara practice?
- Dr. Jean Ferrara has 1 office location.
Dr. Jean Ferrara practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Obstetricians & Gynecologists.