A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Eid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Eid is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Eid, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Penile Induration (Peyronie's Disease)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Eid graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eid has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Francois Eid MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. J F. Eid practice?
- Dr. J Eid has 1 office location.
Dr. J Eid practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.