A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Lajeune:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Lajeune is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lajeune
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Lajeune Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Lajeune, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lajeune graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Lajeune has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean Garry Lajeune MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jean G. Lajeune practice?
- Dr. Jean Lajeune has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jean Lajeune practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.