A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Lajeune:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Lajeune is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Lajeune, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lajeune graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Lajeune has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean Garry Lajeune MD is a male Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jean G. Lajeune practice?
- Dr. Jean Lajeune has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jean Lajeune practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.