A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Lajeune, MD is board certified in Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lajeune graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lajeune has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Coney Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lajeune accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- WellCare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jean Lajeune:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jean G. Lajeune practice?
Dr. Jean Lajeune practices Urology and Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists and Brooklyn Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Lajeune, Dr. Evan Lajeune, Dr. Giovanni Lajeune, Dr. Hank Lajeune, Dr. Hans Lajeune, Dr. Ian Lajeune, Dr. Ivan Lajeune, Dr. Jack Lajeune