A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Lajeune:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Lajeune is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Lajeune, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lajeune graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Lajeune has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Maimonides Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lajeune accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jean G. Lajeune practice?
Dr. Jean Lajeune practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.