Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jean Lake
Dr. Jean Lake, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Long Beach, CA. She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Neurology, Psychiatry and Child Neurology. Dr. Lake is affiliated with Lakewood Regional Medical Center, Los Alamitos Medical Center and Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. Dr. Lake has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Jean Lake has the following 3 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Child Neurology
Pediatric neurologists diagnose neurological conditions in children as young as newborn, all the way up to adolescence. They can recommend treatment for sleep disorders, head injuries and headaches, but they also specialize in issues such as epilepsy,...
Dr. Jean Lake is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Long Beach, CA.
Dr. Nicole Cobo
Child Neurology, Neurology, Residency
Long Beach, CA 0.01 mi9
Dr. Thanh Le
Neurology, Psychiatry, Child Neurology
Long Beach, CA 0.01 mi24
Dr. Perry Lubens
Child Neurology, Neurology, Pediatrics
Long Beach, CA 0.01 mi44