A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean McClintock is Satisfactory. Dr. McClintock has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean McClintock, MD, FACOG is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McClintock graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.More Education & Awards
Dr. McClintock has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McClintock accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jean McClintock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jean M. McClintock practice?
Dr. Jean McClintock practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna McClintock, Dr. Hanna McClintock, Dr. Iva McClintock, Dr. Jackie McClintock, Dr. Jan McClintock, Dr. Jana McClintock, Dr. Janae McClintock, Dr. Jane McClintock