A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Yi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Yi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Yi, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yi graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Yi has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jean K. Yi practice?
Dr. Jean Yi practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Paoli, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, PA.
See Paoli Radiologists.