A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Yi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Yi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Yi, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yi graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Yi has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean Kyong Yi MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Jean K. Yi practice?
- Dr. Jean Yi has 1 office location.
Dr. Jean Yi practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Paoli, PA.
See Paoli Radiologists.