A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Yi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Yi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Yi, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yi graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Yi has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean Kyong Yi MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Jean K. Yi practice?
- Dr. Jean Yi has 1 office location.
Dr. Jean Yi practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Paoli, PA.
See Paoli Radiologists.