Learn more about Dr. Jeanette Yu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yu
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeanette Yu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Yu graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Yu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeanette Cu Yu MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jeanette C. Yu practice?
- Dr. Jeanette Yu has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeanette Yu practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Internists, Oakland Hematologists, and Oakland Oncologists.