A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanine Walter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeanine Walter is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeanine Walter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walter graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Walter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeanine Lynn Walter MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeanine L. Walter practice?
- Dr. Jeanine Walter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeanine Walter practices Family Medicine near Roseville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See Roseville Family Physicians.