A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeanphis Laguerre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeanphis Laguerre is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Laguerre graduated from Universidad Iberoamericana, Santo Domingo.
Dr. Laguerre has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Colquitt Regional Medical Center
- Colquitt Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeanphis Laguerre MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeanphis Laguerre practice?
- Dr. Jeanphis Laguerre has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeanphis Laguerre practices Internal Medicine near Moultrie, GA.
See Moultrie Internists.