A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jed Kaminetsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jed Kaminetsky, Urologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jed Kaminetsky, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Male Infertility
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Inflammation (Prostatitis)
- Sexual Dysfunction (Physiological)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Outlet Obstruction
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaminetsky graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaminetsky has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- NYU Hospitals Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jed C. Kaminetsky practice?
Dr. Jed Kaminetsky practices Urology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Middle Village, NY.
See New York Urologists.