Dr. Jeff Livingston, MD
Obstetrician & Gynecologist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Patient of Dr. Livingston since 2007. show details Patient of Dr. Livingston since 2007.
by Laci Olvera Pina on Jul 7th, 2016

Have to start off saying that 5 stars ISN'T ENOUGH! Since this is my fourth baby Dr. Livingston has seen me through, I just need to take the time to thank him! From my first pregnancy him answering EVERY question/ concern, to the last just visiting with me cause we know what to expect. Couldn't have asked for any better experiences over the last 9 years with him, and will continue to send everyone I know his way!

Very good Doctor. show details Very good Doctor.
by Sulianet Pereira on Jul 1st, 2016

Excellent doctor. I'm from Puerto Rico and anyone who asks me for ginecologo recommend him. Very attentive and dedicated to his work.

May 11th, 2016

Dr Livingston is great! Very personable! He is also very knowledgable about what he does!

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
by Bianca C. on May 3rd, 2016

This is my first pregnancy and very glad I chose this office and couldn't be any happier with Dr. Livingston by my side! He is there for all my visits and makes me feel really comfortable with this pregnancy and is patient answering all my questions with no problem. He is awesome! Totally will pick him again in the future. I very much recommend him to all the ladies out there looking for an ob/gyn.

Loving this place! show details Loving this place!
by Cristal osornio on Mar 21st, 2016

First pregnancy and already loving this place! All my visits always have something important to let me know during every month of my pregnancy. dr.livingston has been here to answer my millions of questions.. My partner tells me he loves coming here we get out check ups and the always come out positive! I do recommend every woman coming to macarthur ob/gyn you will get the support and help you need!

Awesome doctor! show details Awesome doctor!
by Cristal osornio on Mar 14th, 2016

Love this doctor! Has done a great job helping me with my pregnancy! Totally recommend by me to every woman who checks his page.

He is very patient and helpful show details He is very patient and helpful
by Abby on Oct 27th, 2015

Dr Livingston and his staff are very nice and helpful. Dr Livingston is very patient with my tons of questions. My husband and I are very happy to have him helping us to go through this tough process for the first time.

I would highly recommend Dr. Jeff Livingston show details I would highly recommend Dr. Jeff Livingston
by Sai P on Sep 8th, 2015

My experience with Dr. Livingston has been excellent.I found him based on reviews when I found out I was pregnant. I had recently moved to the area and didn't have an OB here.He is very quick to follow up and very informative.I have had a very wonderful experience with his staff. I would recommend him to anyone.

by Yadira Nuñez Valdes on Jul 23rd, 2015

Dr. Livingston is a very good doctor. He has a great bedside manner and takes his time with his patients. He has helped put me at ease since this is my first baby. I would recommend him to others.

He should be Dr. Of the year every year!!!! show details He should be Dr. Of the year every year!!!!
by Silvia Constantino on Jul 7th, 2015

I would highly recommend Dr. Jeff Livingston. He has been absolutely wonderful throught my current pregnancy. His office staff is wonderful and very helpful. You feel welcomed as soon as you enter the door. It is very easy to set up an appointment either online or over the phone and wait time in the waiting room is very short. All questions, big or small, are answered in ways that are meant to be understood by the patient. If you are looking for a new doctor in the Irving area, he is the one to see.

by Virginia Gaona on Jun 18th, 2015

I have been seeing this doctor for more than 8 yrs and he is always so friendly and knowledgeable.

Family centered cesarean show details Family centered cesarean
Jun 12th, 2015

I had a great pregnancy and delivery experience with Dr. Livingston. He is laid back while being up front and honest. I had a family centered c-section and for the first time (this was my 4th c-section) I was able to hold my baby right after birth. It was the most amazing experience!

Ob/gyn show details Ob/gyn
by noemi chacon on Jun 11th, 2015

Dr. Livingston is a great doctor. I love how you are always in and out of his office never a long wait. He has delivered two of my kids which I am currently expecting and he will also deliver this baby too. I also like how you can review your results through the online portal

Jun 9th, 2015

Dr. Livingston is the best!

by griselda Juarez on Jun 1st, 2015

Dr . livingstone it is excellent gynecologist

4 sono show details 4 sono
by ashli on May 27th, 2015

Iv enjoyed my Dr through out my pregnancy and will definitely refer him to my friends.

Best OBGYN show details Best OBGYN
by Divya Kolanuvada on May 14th, 2015

He is a very good doctor. Treats patients really well. Clears patients doubts . The staff is also very friendly.

by Kristen Ballard on Apr 26th, 2015

I think he is the best Obgyn. He is always made sure everything I need or even had questions about he let me know. I have been going to him for over 10 years and I have told everyone I know that is looking for a obgyn to go see him.

Mac Arthur OB/GYN show details Mac Arthur OB/GYN
by Stephanie Calvillo on Mar 30th, 2015

I love everything about this office. I never had a problem with this office. The nurses and staff are great. I been going to this clinic since I had my first born in 2006. Dr. Livingston is the best Dr. He delivered my daughter and son and now he will be delivering my 3rd baby girl.

Great Office show details Great Office
by Kendeea C. on Mar 21st, 2015

You wouldn't want to trust just anyone with the most sensitive parts of your body, Your ob-gyn will deal with some of the most important health issues in your life that why I love Dr. Livingtson and his staff. I never have a long wait. Very question and concern are always address.

by Christian Rodriguez on Feb 18th, 2015

very happy with this doctor referred him to family and friends with no problem :)

by Stephanie Reeder on Feb 15th, 2015

Dr. Livingston is great doctor. He is very friendly and takes the time to answer your questions. The office staff is very polite and usually a short wait time. I feel comfortable in their office and would recommend him.

by Crystal N on Feb 4th, 2015

Dr. Livingston is a great doctor. I am always in and out of my appointments never there for a long period of time. Very caring doctor. His staff is very nice and professional. I would recommend him to all my friends and family.

Wouldn't Have Any Other OBGYN show details Wouldn't Have Any Other OBGYN
by Aubry Hearn on Jan 7th, 2015

Dr. Livingston treats his patients like people, not numbers.

AWESOME show details AWESOME
by alexandra meza on Jan 6th, 2015

I like my doctor he is awesome

Best OBGYN Doctor show details Best OBGYN Doctor
by Amy L Mendez on Jan 6th, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Livingston for over 10 years now. He is always polite and courteous every time he sees me. He has delivered 2 of my 3 kids. I am currently pregnant and he will be delivering this baby too. His medical staff and office staff are always happy and smiling. I haven't had any issues with waiting. My appointments are always on time. Even when I come in early they find a way to squeeze me in. If your looking for a OBGYN he is the doctor to see.

Dr.Livingston (: show details Dr.Livingston (:
by Maira Lemus Fuentes on Dec 29th, 2014

His A Really Great Doctor! Love How He Never Forgets About His Patients. Once That I Missed An Appointment He Actually Got Happy To See Me Again. I Can Have Questions But Totally Forget About Them And He Comes Up With Questions And Answers For Me , Something I Really Like Since Im A Person That Forgets Stuff A lot. His A Very Caring Doctor! (:

Great OBGYN show details Great OBGYN
by Robin Brumley on Dec 11th, 2014

I have been going to this Dr. for 10 years and I would recommend him to ANYONE. I moved an hour away but still continue to use Dr. Livingston. He is just Amazing!!!

Great doctor.. show details Great doctor..
by luz m melendez on Dec 1st, 2014

me gusta este doctor es amable compresivo. es execelente doctor. gracias por su servicios . administracion y enfermeras y el doctor super execelente y lo mejor que habla español. me sabe comprender gracias

by Lourdes Ibarra on Nov 11th, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. J. Livingston, I’m been his patient for over 10 years and I have no complaints about him or his assistant, they are always friendly willing to help. He takes his time to talk to you about your results and also about your concerns. Great doctor!!!

Great place! show details Great place!
by YESENIA BRIONES on Oct 31st, 2014

I have been going to this office since my first born, I'm on my third child and still have the same doctor, Jeff Livingston has been very professional and shoots for the best.! Always recommend to my friends when they are looking for an office.

by YESENIA ARACENA on Oct 14th, 2014

He is the best.

First Time Mom show details First Time Mom
by FaLessha E on Sep 10th, 2014

Dr. Livingston is a wonderful doctor. He always makes sure my husband and I feel very comfortable and takes his time to answer all of our questions (as crazy as they are sometimes). The MacArthur OBGYN Practice Portal is a great tool as well. It allows me to email Dr. Livingston on the weekends (and he replies) and see my lab results instantly. Overall, highly satisfied with the care I receive at MacArthur OBGYN.

by amanda b on Aug 21st, 2014

Dr. Livingston is the best OBGYN!

by Alyssa Grimes on Aug 8th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Livingston at the Euless office now for over a year. Dr. Livingston has been very attentive through some rough times for me and health conditions. I could have chosen a different dr with my new insurance but I feel so confident in him I kept him as my ob/gyn. I could not be more pleased with him and his nurses. The addition of the new offices is also wonderful. Very fresh and clean and the office staff there is always exceptional.

Great Doctor and Staff show details Great Doctor and Staff
by Nichole on Aug 5th, 2014

Dr. Livingston is an amazing doctor that puts you at ease with all of your medical concerns. His office staff is extremely friendly and very quick to attend to each patient. I have never had to wait longer than 10 minutes for an appointment, whereas with other offices it was customary to expect at least a 30 minute wait at minimum. I can always count on getting in and out without having to sit around to long. I am looking forward to delivering my third child with Dr. Livingston! If you are looking for an amazing doctor's office experience that does not leave you sitting around wasting your time, this is the office for you.

Dr. Recommended show details Dr. Recommended
by Tiffany Espindola on Aug 4th, 2014

I have been going to Macarthur office about 7 years now, I have had the most wonderful experience not only with my first child but now going on my second with Dr Livingston. He makes me feel really comfortable, always answer any question that I need. I also love that I can contact him through the online portal it is very convenient. I will recommend anyone going to him. He is just excellent I have no complaints about him. :)

Dr. Livingston has been my OBGYN for years... show details Dr. Livingston has been my OBGYN for years...
by Shia T. on Jul 24th, 2014

I appreciate Dr. Livingston's easy-going demeanor and his willingness to educate you and hold a sincere dialogue with you. He is easy to build a patient/doctor relationship with and I've never had any complaints. Despite moving to a different city I will continue to come to his practice. He's really a great doctor!

by Alena Childs on Jul 21st, 2014

I've been going to the Macarthur office for over a year now. So far so good. This will be my second child. My first one was about 8 years ago and I always said Id go back to my first doctor. But decided to stay with Livingston. He's excellent, laid back and he makes sure to answer any of my questions I need. Makes me feel really comfortable. I would definitely recommend him to anyone I know who expecting or just going for a yearly check up. :) Also, I really like that we can get our test results back quick with the online portal.

Great Experience! !! Wonderful Doctor! show details Great Experience! !! Wonderful Doctor!
by Adriana Jackson on Jul 8th, 2014

Dr. Livingston is very pleasant, knowledgeable, and easy to talk to. He was my ob for my first born. My husband and I felt so confident in his abilities and how well he was during my first pregnancy, he is our doctor again for our second child. I highly recommend him to anyone. In fact I recommended him to my sister n law and he delivered both of her children. He is the best doctor I have ever had.

awesome doctor!!! show details awesome doctor!!!
by Tosha Bullock on Jul 2nd, 2014

I love how easy going he is. He makes you feel really comfortable. I had the pleasure of getting to know before him before he became my doctor he delivered my twin cousins and my niece. So when I finally got pregnant he was the only doctor I wanted by my side. He is just awesome!!!!!!!

Great doctor show details Great doctor
by Nastashia Price on Jun 11th, 2014

I have been with Dr. Jeff Livingston for nine years. I am very comfortable with him and he is a very down to earth doctor. We have a really good relationship. I can talk to him about anything. I have referred his services to my friends and they love him. He delivered my first child nine years ago and now I am baby number 2. Every experience is quick and wonderful and painless.

Mom-to-be show details Mom-to-be
by Chloe P. on Jun 5th, 2014

Im a first time mom-to-be and Dr Livingston makes every visit a comfortable one. He has a great sense of humor. He answers all my question no matter how many I have. I was recommeneded to him by my sister and very happy with my choice.

Super! show details Super!
Jun 4th, 2014

This doctor has changed my life. Such an inspiration. He is very knowledgeable and talented.

Pregnancy show details Pregnancy
by Margarita Botello on Jun 4th, 2014

This is my 2nd pregnancy at MacArthur OB/GYN with Dr.Livingston. The staff here are great always helping you out. Dr.Livingston has been a great doctor throughout my two pregnancy always taking care of me and my baby and always giving me advice's to have a healthy and safe pregnancy. I like this place and the staff and I have recommended this place to my friend's and they also have liked MacArthu OB/GYN.

Horrible Experience show details Horrible Experience
by David on Jun 4th, 2014

First of all, I would like to tell you guys about my experience with Dr. Livingston. My wife was pregnant with a twin, and we were looking for a doctor. So we google, we found that Dr. Livingston has the best rating. Therefore we decide to choice him to be our doctor. The first trimester was fine with the pregnancy. However, the second trimester(21 weeks pregnant) the doctor think that something was wrong with her pregnancy, the doctor was telling her that she has a short cerix with 1.7 cm. So he decided to put the pessary in her vagina and at that time she was 22 weeks pregnant. Later that night she had contraction and I took her to ER, and the ER doctor told her that the cerix was completely dilated because the pessary was puting it wrong angle by Dr. Livingston ( the pessary was twisted). She was bleeding and in paint every 2 mins. But her doctor never show up and check up on her. Until 2 days later that when one of her baby water bag broken, that the only time that he show up and told her the baby cannot survive. He then delivered the first baby while he is still live. This image is hunting me every single day .( I saw my baby cry and kicking while he pulling him out). He then told my wife that the second will come out soon and also not make it. Since then he never come and check up on wife, while my wife was having contraction every 5 to 15 mins because of the second baby. He never gave us any hope or comfort that our second baby have a chance to survive (But he was totally wrong) . My second baby was delivered 1 and half week later at Baylor hospital in dallas, and he is survive. SO I HOPE THAT AFTER YOU GUYS READING OUR STORY. YOU GUYS WON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE LIKE US TO CHOOSE HIM AS YOUR DOCTOR.

Review for Dr. Livingston show details Review for Dr. Livingston
by Ashley Jackson on May 5th, 2014

Dr. Livingston and Staff are AMAZING.. He listened to my concerns, and was able to fit me in with no problems as a new patient. All staff are bubbly and nice. I would recommend this facilty or Dr. Livingston to anyone of my friends that live in Dallas...

Typical OBGYN show details Typical OBGYN
by Cherice Jones on Apr 12th, 2014

I have been seeing this OBGYN for a year and a half now. The practice has many physicians so the waiting room is usually always packed. The waiting time though isn't bad in comparison to other physicians I have seen. The staff is polite but seem overworked and stressed. Dr. Livingston himself seems knowledgeable and accommodating. I am an first time mom and I have many questions and concerns when I go and he always takes the time to answer all my questions and seems very laid back. I haven't delivered yet so I have no clue how that experience will be with him but I am hoping for the best.

Wonderful! show details Wonderful!
by Erin on Apr 4th, 2014

Dr. Livingston is really very wonderful. He spends a lot of time with me; never seems to be in a rush - even when I am squeezed into the schedule. He takes time to get to know his patients and about their lives and he even remembers stuff I told him from previous appts and brings it up at subsequent appointments. I trust him 100%.

Great doctor who listens to your concerns show details Great doctor who listens to your concerns
by Edith Argueta on Mar 31st, 2014

When I had my first child she was born at 28 weeks. She was delivered by another doctor, and at the end of my pregnancy I felt like the doctor didn't care about my concerns. I expressed my feelings and concerns about my previous pregnancy to Dr. Livingston and he has been concerned about my feelings. I like that he remembers everything that I tell him and asks me about it at the next visit. He also remembers what happened with my previous pregnancy. I highly recommend him to my friends. I was actually referred to Dr. Livingston by 3 friends who see him.

Highly Satisfied show details Highly Satisfied
by Brittany Burks on Mar 5th, 2014

I am always impressed with every appointment I have with Dr. Livingston. He really cares about his patients and treats you like a friend. I am pregnant now with my first child and I am so glad I chose Dr. Livingston as my doctor. I feel well taken care of. His staff is very friendly and I never have to wait long to be seen.

Wonderful doctor show details Wonderful doctor
by Chaitanya Mandapati on Feb 20th, 2014

I am 28 weeks pregnant and this is my first pregnancy.He always try to make you feel comfortable and he is very professional.The online portal for patients is very convenient, I can see all of my test results, and keep track of my progress, right from home.I recommend him to all my family and friends.

Wonderful Doctor!! 5 stars show details Wonderful Doctor!! 5 stars
by Barbara Webber on Feb 13th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Livingston at Macarthur OB/GYN for about 6 months and I am truly satisfied with the service I have received from him and his staff. He is patient, answers questions, and truly cares about his patients. I feel secure knowing that he will be delivering my first baby. I highly recommend him to everyone. You won't be disappointed!!

by Jazmin Perez on Nov 22nd, 2013

This is my second baby but it the first time i go to this doctors office, and Dr. Livingston is my doctor and i really like beang his pation he take the time and the patience to answer your questions and need. He also informs you about the babys procedures really good i really enjoy been his pation.

by Jazmin Perez on Nov 22nd, 2013

Dr.Livingston is a wonderfull doctor he spends the right time with each person and is really attentive. OBGYN

Exceptional Doctor show details Exceptional Doctor
by Britney Hamilton on Nov 20th, 2013

Dr. Livingston is a wonderful doctor. Dr. Livingston is not only top notch, but his staff is, as well. I love the practice portal that MacArthur OBGYN offers to its patients. You can e-mail Dr. Livingston directly, and usually have a response within an hour, but usually within minutes via e-mail or telephone depending on the nature. The offices are also very nice, and rarely do you have to wait. Dr. Livingston is very attentive, relaxed and spends ample time with each patient. Overall, this is just a great practice. I highly recommend Dr. Livingston.

What an amazing man/practice!!!! show details What an amazing man/practice!!!!
by Elvira Barrientez on Oct 29th, 2013

I am so amazed with MacArthur Obgyn and Dr. Livingston. Both make such a great impact in patients lives and in the community. I am so grateful to have met Dr. Livingston more than five years ago when he delivered my baby. My son was 9lbs 11oz and I had to have an emergency c-section (my biggest fear) but Dr. Livingston and the staff at MacArthur Obgyn made things so much easier. Not to mention his great Medical assistants (Rubi and Delme) who helped quickly answer any questions/concerns I had about recovery. So needless to say now that I'm having baby number 3 it is no question as to where I'm going and who is delivering my baby. Thank you for all you do and keep up the great work.

Makes you feel like you are family show details Makes you feel like you are family
by Jesse and Gracie Islas on Oct 25th, 2013

Dr. Jeff Livingston will be delivering our second child and we couldn't be happier. One condition that was very important to my wife was that we would only be seen by one doctor and not a bunch of medical assistants. Once we found out that Dr. Livingston would be the only one talking to us, answering all of our questions, and delivering the baby himself, made the most difference in the world. My wife was super happy with how professional and courteous he was. He made my wife and I feel like we were apart of his family. Maybe it was because this was my wife's first child and she was scared, but nonetheless we considered him family. I have recommended Dr. Livingston to many of our friends who are expecting their first child and I will continue to do so as long as he is our guy. Mr. Livingston, thank you so much for everything that you have done for us.

Sep 30th, 2013

This is my first pregnancy so I was a little nervous of how this doctor and office would treat me. I am 27 weeks now, and have no complaints. This whole pregnancy has been smooth so far. The wait time here is never long. They are always prompt. The thing I absolutely love love love, is the practice portal. I signed up for this, I am able to see lab results online, request refills, send secure messages to my doctor. And they answer very promptly. This has been so helpful being that I work and it is difficult to be doing these things constantly through telephone. Dr. Livingston is friendly, I am very comfortable with him.

Patient show details Patient
by Brittany Pinson on Sep 5th, 2013

Dr. Livingston is very helpful and understanding! It is always easy to get or change an appointment and the wait time is not long at all! Dr. Livingston gives me research on things that are happening with my baby and is very helpful since this is my first child! I recommend him to any and everyone! VERY HAPPY WITH MY CHOICE!

Highly recommended show details Highly recommended
by J Lee on Sep 3rd, 2013

Dr. Livingston is very professional, attentive, and kind. He makes sure all of your questions are answered and seems to never be in a rush. Highly recommended. The office is clean and "up to date" which is a plus.

Review on Dr. Livingston show details Review on Dr. Livingston
by Ana M. on Aug 14th, 2013

Excellent.. My Experience at MacArthur Obgyn has been a good experience. The staff is pretty quick and very helpful.Dr Livingston is a Very Professional and Caring Doctor. I'D definitely recommend him to family and friends. Thank you!

Baby Melrose show details Baby Melrose
by Juanita Escobedo on Jul 30th, 2013

He is great with me, and makes sure if he is not there or he is really busy he does not waist anytime he gets his assistant right away to check me out and she is also great with me. I got recomended by so many friends of mine when I got pregnant to get him cause he is great at his job and they are right! He is on point with his job and loved that. Thank you Dr.Livingston you are great and I know you going to be there for my birth helping and giving me positive attitude.

Satisfied Patient show details Satisfied Patient
by Cynthia Diazmarquez on Jul 8th, 2013

Dr. Livingston is a very good, honest doctor. He is well educated in the field of gynecology. He is always there when I needed him and tells you upfront how things are. I would definitely recommend Dr. Livingston to my friends and family.

Satisfied Patient of Dr. Jeff Livingston show details Satisfied Patient of Dr. Jeff Livingston
by Cassandra P on Jul 1st, 2013

Dr. Livingston is overall a great doctor! He delivered my first baby when I was 19 and now after 9 years he will be soon delivering my second child. He is very patient and answers any questions asked. He has always made me feel comfortable during my visits over the last 10 years. His staff is great to work with, appointments are easy to set up and waiting times are fairly short. I have highly recommended him to some of my friends/family.

Best Experience show details Best Experience
by Brittney Dixon on Jun 8th, 2013

I had just moved to Texas from California hoping I would find a OB that made me feel conferrable and where I wouldn't mind coming back to visit. That is what I found here. Not only are the nurse partitions very nice and welcoming, they are fast and efficient at what they do. Jeff Livingston is great I only met him a few times, but the times we had the chance to talk about my pregnancy he made me feel comfortable enough to trust him through this scary yet very exciting new life I'm about to be bringing into the world. I'm 31 weeks with not too much time left ahead and can not wait until my next apt!

Review by: Roshni Shinde show details Review by: Roshni Shinde
by Roshni Shinde on Jun 7th, 2013

I'm 30 weeks pregnant and this is my first pregnancy. Dr. Livingston has been by far the best doctor for me. We read about Dr Livingston from internet and amazed by great reviews and decided to meet and found very comfortable. I highly recommend this to ALL expecting mothers. the service is really good and fast, staff is really friendly and helpful.

Good OBGY Doctor show details Good OBGY Doctor
by K.Liang on May 30th, 2013

My husband and I were very stressed when tried to find a good OBGY doctor and a co-worker of mine have referred Dr. Livingston. We have switched to Dr. Livingston when I was about 16 weeks pregrant and we were very happy we have listed to my co-worker's recommendation and we loved Dr. Livingston and his staff. The services they have provdied are superior. Dr. Livingston is very paitent when comes to questions and he spent time to listen to your questions and concerns. Also, his nurse returns calls very quickly every time when I call. I would recommend Dr. Livingston to anyone who is looking for a doctor!

by Sarah G. on May 21st, 2013

Dr. Livingston is one of the best doctors that I have ever been to. He is prompt yet spends time with you to explain any questions you have. I would recommend him 100 times over - and I have done just that.

Back for a Third Time show details Back for a Third Time
by Mysti Wolfe on May 13th, 2013

I was recommended to this doctor by an older nurse who had been in this business for about 15yrs at that time. I am so glad I listened. They are up front and honest, clean and organized. The offices are comfortable and the staff is friendly. Dr. Livingston himself is relaxed and the appts are quick and painless. He has always correctly diagnosed my problems and offers different treatments explaining pros and cons then allows me to decide. Even when we have disagreed he handled it very well and didnt let it effect other visits.

by Jazmin B on Apr 29th, 2013

I like that the nurses are really courteous. Dr. Livingston is very friendly and helpful when it comes to having a question.

Rachael Zimmer in my midwife show details Rachael Zimmer in my midwife
by Christina Umanzor on Apr 23rd, 2013

Rachael ZImmer and her office staff is by far the best choice we cold have made. They are all very helpful and nice. Even though their office is aways full, there is no long time waiting. We tried other Dr's when we initially found out we were expecting and they were all a disappointment, th emoment we met Rachael we felt a great relief.

Apr 23rd, 2013

Dr.Livingston has been so honest and real with us. He has shown us compassion and been sincere while mixing in a little humor to all that we are going through. His personality was beyond flatline. Thank you.

A very good OB/GYN show details A very good OB/GYN
by Pooja M. on Apr 15th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Jeff Livingston for about 8 months now. My overall experience with him has been very pleasant and comfortable. I am currently 7 months pregnant and Dr. Livingston has guided me through various of my pregnancy. He has provided me with all the necessary information, answered all my concerns and also pacified me when I was in distress. His staff and nurses are also very helpful. They are approachable, comfortable to talk to and available when I in need. In all I am very happy and would definitely recommend others to consult Dr. Livingston for all their gynecology related needs.

by Malorie A. on Apr 9th, 2013

Dr. Livingston is a great doctor. This is my first pregnancy so me stepping into his office I was initially scared but after meeting the first time around I felt welcomed. My apointments are always quick, i've never had to wait a long period of time to be seen. On one occasion I was having bad stomach pains and was able to be seen by him that day without an apointment. He always answers any questions I have and makes me feel comfortable. He's also has a great personality so my visits are never dull, nor do I feel like just apart of his daily roitune. I would highly recommend Dr. Livingston to any new expecting mothers, he's great.

by Kristin A. on Apr 9th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Livingston now for about 7 years. I absolutely love him! He is patient, kind and of course very knowledgeable. He is accessible by email through the patient portal which I love because I hate to make phone calls. He takes the time to answer questions and calms concerns quickly. I'm now pregnant with my first baby and my prenatal care has been great - again always willing to answer the questions he probably gets asked 100 times a day! I have recommended Dr. L to my friends and family and will continue to do do.

Best gynecologist in the Irving Area show details Best gynecologist in the Irving Area
Apr 9th, 2013

This is my first pregnancy and I have been a patient of Dr. Livingston for 7 months. My experience has been very good with the doctor as well as the staff in the office. Both have played vital roles in soothing me, and guiding me through various stages of my pregnancy. Dr. Livingston has been great with listening to my issues, questions and answering them effectively. I am very satisfied and would definitely recommend all my friends and family to consult Dr. Livingston for all their Gynecology related needs.

by J Morton on Apr 3rd, 2013

Dr. Livingston definitely know what he's talking about. He is very professional and accurate. I feel assured the information he's telling me is true.

My Ob Gyn show details My Ob Gyn
by Celeste R. Soto Avila on Mar 25th, 2013

At first I didn't know where to go or who to go to then they told me about Dr.Livingston and I can truly say that i made a great choice by choosing him. He is very caring and i can trust him when I need him. I recommend him to anyone who is pregnant and needs a ob gyn in Irving , Tx!

¡ Doctor atento y amable! show details ¡ Doctor atento y amable!
by Rosario Jiménez on Mar 25th, 2013

El Doctor Jeff Livingston es muy atento y amable. Después de una larga y cansada busqueda entre varios Obstetras en Dallas, de cita en cita y doctor en doctor, el fue el que me convenció y gustó con su trato para que fuera mi doctor durante mi embarazo. Una de mis hermanas fue quien me dio sus datos para que hiciera una cita. Me sorprendio que el Dr. Livingston en mi primera visita tuviera el tiempo y la amabilidad para contestar mis preguntas acerca de mi embarazo y como esta mi bebé. Y aparte de su amabilidad y buen trato de doctor a paciente, me agrada que el habla Español. Tambien su personal es muy amable, y no se tardan mucho en atender. Algo que me encanta también de esta clinica es que tengan un portal en linea para poder comunicarme con el doctor, enfermeras y personal en caso de que no pueda hacerlo por telefono. Yo estoy totalmente de acuerdo y se los recomiendo que si estan buscando un doctor para que las atienda durante sus embarazo, el Doctor Jeff Livingston es el indicado. :)

Awesome Doctor! show details Awesome Doctor!
by on Mar 12th, 2013

When my husband and I decided we were going to have a baby, I started asking around for doctor suggestions. One of my best friends highly recommended Dr. Livingston, he had delivered both of her children. My first visit with Dr. Livingston was under sad circumstances, I had miscarried, but Dr. Livingston made me feel completely comfortable. Now I am 28 weeks pregnant and we couldn't be happier. Dr. Livingston has been wonderful through our whole journey, and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a doctor!

Excellent Dr. show details Excellent Dr.
by Crystal D. on Mar 11th, 2013

I love how Dr. Livingston and staff are so kind with everyone of there patients. I am pergent with my second child and he is so patient and kind with me at every appoinment i have, It's very difficult to find a great doctor that has a smile at every glance you make and to top things off he is just so honest with you. It feels so wonderful to have a awesome doctor. Thank you, Dr. Livingston.

Right doctor! show details Right doctor!
by Rosario Jimenez on Feb 28th, 2013

Dr. Livingston is the right doctor! I was stressing so much about not finding the right doctor that would take care of my baby and me. After, having my tubal reversal, I needed to look for a right doctor to see me during my pregnancy. I tried a couple of doctors and clinics and did not like their way of treatment. It was becoming horrible not finding a caring doctor. I finally got the tip from a relative telling me to go see Dr. Jeff Livingston so I did make the appointment to go see him. I was amazed in my first appointment to see that he was really nice, attentive, and had time to answer my questions and my concerns. I really liked Dr. Livingston since then! Plus he is bilingual which is very helpful to me and my family in case we don't understand something in English he can speak our native language. I gladly recommend Dr. Jeff Livingston! He is the right doctor!

Best Doctor show details Best Doctor
by Jacqueline Ortiz on Feb 15th, 2013

When I go the appointments with Dr.Livingston they take care of me right away and don't have me waiting. He makes me feel comfortable and answers all of the questions that I have.

Good Doctor show details Good Doctor
by Jacqueline Ortiz on Feb 14th, 2013

When I go for my appointments with Dr.Livingston they take care of me right away. He makes me feel comfortable when he is asking me questions of how I feel and answer all of the questions that I have. I wouldn't change him for any other doctor.

Wonderful Dr! Highly Recommended! show details Wonderful Dr! Highly Recommended!
by Sarah T on Jan 21st, 2013

I love Dr. Livingston & the staff at MacArthur OBGYN! I recommend him to all of my friends and family. He is one of the best drs i have seen, never rushes through, always answers questions and talks to you like a normal person - doesnt use medical mumbo jumbo that we wouldnt understand.

Zeyda Alfaro / Dr. Livingston show details Zeyda Alfaro / Dr. Livingston
Dec 3rd, 2012

I'm 30 weeks pregnant so far, first pregnancy and Dr Livingston is the best doctor I've had. My cousin recommended me Dr Livingston, she was one of his patients, she was truly satisfied with the service there. The staff is really helpful and friendly, i strongly recommend this clinic and Doctor to All future mothers. Dr. Livingston is really nice and caring, he will be my doctor for 2nd pregnancy no doubt. (:

Dr Jeff Livingston show details Dr Jeff Livingston
Dec 3rd, 2012

I'm 30 weeks pregnant, first pregnancy and Dr. Livingston has been by far the best doctor i've had. My cousin recommended me Dr Livingston, she was one of his patients and she was really satisfy by the service. I highly recommend this to ALL expecting mothers. the service is really good and fast, staff is really friendly and helpful.

Best doctor yet! show details Best doctor yet!
Nov 20th, 2012

I'm 28 weeks pregnant, when I first found out i was i had been to at least 3 doctors whom i didnt feel comfortable at all and the services there was horrible!. When i moved to the irving area, a friend had told me about Dr.livingston. I decided to go as a last resort. The office was really nice and the staff there were informative and helpfull. When I met Dr. Livingston,i felt so comfortable and at ease with him. He is so cool and funny!! at the same time he is also helpful, informative,and he answers all your questions. I really really recommend Dr. livingston

Review by: Mayra Cruz :) show details Review by: Mayra Cruz :)
Nov 20th, 2012

Dr. Livingston is such a great OBGYN physician. He gives me the confidence that I need to have with him as a patient. He is also a great listener, cares and understands my need. Really nice and spends the proper amount of time with me to go over things or any questions that I have. He also speaks spanish and has great staff members. I definitely recommend him :)

Maria M Rivera show details Maria M Rivera
Nov 14th, 2012

Dr. Livingston is an excellent OBGYN physician. He always try to make you feel comfortable and happy. He also care about all patients health. He also speak spanish very well for those patients that prefer a spanish Doctor. I will definitely recommend Dr Livingston to every women.

Ashley Gondola's Review show details Ashley Gondola's Review
Oct 18th, 2012

I have been a patient here since 2007. Dr. Livingston delivered my first child and is now getting ready to deliver my son. I absolutely love my doctor and my MA. I love the professionalism that this clinic abides by. The girls are very friendly, happy and helpful. I love how he is an advocate to the Irving ISD schools. Speaking to the girls about teen pregnancy, protecting yourself against STD's and utilizing birth control. I just speak very highly of my doctor along with the facility when people are looking for an OBGYN. I never hesitate in recommending this place. I have actually recommended a few people to this facility and they have been very satisfied with the services as well. I will continue coming here as long as I can.

Sep 22nd, 2012

Went in to see Dr.Livingston in Euless office heard so many good things about him but it was HORRIBLE never going back first waited 45 minutes to get seen, when asked to give a urine sample and shown the restroom OMG it reeked terribly and was filled with urine samples that look like they've been sitting there for awhile probably a couple days, then when I finally met Dr.Livingston he was rude and didn't seem to care much for my visit or hear me out will never recommend this Dr. to anyone total waste of time!!!

Dr.Livingston show details Dr.Livingston
Aug 3rd, 2012

I have had Dr. Livingston as my Dr. at MacArthur OB/GYN for the past 7 months. I have received excellent service, positive information, and great resources. He has delivered 6 of my cousins, and I'm glad to say he is going to be delivering my daughter in October. Every time I go to the doctor, my longest wait time is about five minutes. He is I would definitely recommend Dr. Livingston to any woman expecting a baby!

Starla B's review show details Starla B's review
Jun 3rd, 2012

In the past six months that I have been attending my doctor Visits, I have received Great Service, valuable information, and helpful resources. When my husband and I first met Dr. Livingston, we thought that he was a goofy looking guy, but at the same time trustworthy. He has answered all my questions, and has been there when I've needed him. I would not hesitate to recommend him to any friends, or family, He is a great Doctor.

Dr. Livingsto show details Dr. Livingsto
May 23rd, 2012

He is a great doctor he makes you feel comfortable, I've had him for my delivery and future delivery and he is really great bringing me through my process.He is also a understanding, ONe of the best OB in Irving.

Jeff Livingston show details Jeff Livingston
May 10th, 2012

good and caring to have as an OB doctor.

Apr 23rd, 2012

Dr. Livingston is a good OBGYN physician. He really care about his patients, he sits in the room and actually have a conversation. I would recommend him if you need an OBGYN.

Shanna Daloussi's review show details Shanna Daloussi's review
Apr 17th, 2012

I have been going to MacArthur OB/gyn for 8 year and have been a patient of Dr. Jeff Livingston for 8 years and I love the office the staff and my dr. I could ask for better courtesy.

Apr 10th, 2012

Dr. Livingston is an awesome doctor he delivered my son almost 5 years ago and will also be delivering my second child come this July. I've told my friends and sisters about him and a lot of them have him as their gyno.

Jeff Livingston! show details Jeff Livingston!
Apr 2nd, 2012

Dr. Livingston has been great! My brother in law recommended him and the MacArthur obgyn to me when i first found out i was pregnant. He said that i'd like everything about it and i do! Everything is too my liking.! no major complaints. Everything has been easy going for me which is exactly what i wanted. I would definitely recommend MacArthur and Dr. Livingston to anyone and everyone!

Mar 31st, 2012

I like Dr Livingston cause he is very good and friendly...

I like My Doctor show details I like My Doctor
Mar 15th, 2012

I real appriciate Dr Jeff M. Livingston for his proffessional care. He is compassionate with experience for taking care of his patients. I cant wait to meet him in my next appointment.

Baby check up show details Baby check up
Mar 11th, 2012

he is very good doctor hes been good with my deliverys off my kids never had a problem

Mar 9th, 2012

I rate Dr.Livingston as a very good doctor he always is able to answer all the questions i have and any time i have a promblem he is quick to help me fix it. I would recomend Dr.Livingston to any one that was in need of a doctor. He has won awards for being such a good doctor and that shows his talents.

Mar 8th, 2012

I would recomend this doctor to everybody. He is verry carring person.The office is realy nice, you do not have to wait long.

Feb 29th, 2012

Dr. Livingston is a rare find. I drive almost an hour just to continue being seen by him. I would recommend him to anyone looking for an ob/gyn who is not only knowledgeable but listens and talks to you about any questions or concerns you may have.

Simply Put... THE BEST show details Simply Put... THE BEST
Feb 28th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Livingston going on 7 years now. I have high risk pregnancies and would trust my care to any other OB.

Compassionate Doctor-S Kandi show details Compassionate Doctor-S Kandi
Feb 22nd, 2012

I Started seeing Dr.Livingston for my second child after reading great reviews online.He is very compassionate, takes time to answer all the questions presented to him,provides additional resources and has an excellent bedside manner.I would highly recommend him to my friends and family.

Feb 21st, 2012

I have been seen by Dr. livingston my last child and now this one that iam waiting for. Dr. Livingston really knows how to treat his clients and explain your medical problems and every lab that is done he explains everything. I would recomend him to every women that is looking for an obgyn doctor.

Amanda Lowery show details Amanda Lowery
Jan 17th, 2012

Dr Livingston is a very good doctor and his staff is very professional. I would recommend him to anyone seeking a OBGYN.

Good Doctor show details Good Doctor
by Subhashini Subramaniyan on Jan 3rd, 2012

Dr. Livingston is a very nice doctor in the Irving Area. We feel we are in better hands. So far i had a good experience with this practice. Nice staffs and welcoming environment.Only one thing which we would like to mention on after hour supports or holiday supports. I believe they dont have any after hour support for some basic questions when we are sick. Especially about consulting about medications.

Melissa Martinez 4/1/1987 DD:2/29/12 show details Melissa Martinez 4/1/1987 DD:2/29/12
Jan 3rd, 2012

Excellent Doctor!

:) show details :)
Dec 20th, 2011

Dr Livingston was a recommendation from a family member that has delivered all of her 3 kids. I was very pleased with his service and now I have recommended him to a co-worker.

Dec 12th, 2011

My name is Marci Y. I have always had good experiences when I go see Dr. Livingston. He is the only Dr that I trust to go to anymore. :)

Megan Henderson show details Megan Henderson
Dec 10th, 2011

the thing i love about Dr Livingston is our appointments are always quick and easy.

Laura Marquez show details Laura Marquez
Dec 7th, 2011

I came to Dr. Livingston with my First child. It's been 4 years now that he has been my doctor. He is now taking care of my second pregnancy. He makes you feel open to any questions or concerns that may be running through your mind. His staff is always so nice and friendly and they always have a smile on their face which is very conforting. My family and friends also use him and are very satisfied with his work. I would and have recommend him to anyone looking for an OB/GYN he is great

Claudia Acosta show details Claudia Acosta
Dec 6th, 2011

I came to Dr. Livingston with my second child. It's been seven years, and I am back again to see him with my third child. He makes you feel open to any questions or concerns that may be running your mind. After being given a medication his staff has called me to check if I am taking the medication and if I have any concerns. My family and friends also use him and are very satisfied with his work. I would recommend him to anyone looking for an OB/GYN he is great.

Dec 5th, 2011

After the delivery of my twins Dr Livingston had made a visit to see how they were doing in the NICU and also had came into my room to check up on me on how i was doing after having an emergency c-section. Anytime i hear that someone is pregnant i refer them to Dr Livingston overall his beside manners is excellent and the way he presents himself

Valerie Falcon show details Valerie Falcon
Dec 1st, 2011

After having my son with another doctor, I felt that I was not happy with her service. I remembered my sisters visit with Dr. Livingston, I decided that I would go talk to him with my second child and since then I have been so happy with the way he treats me and gives me a response to each and every question I have about this pregnancy.

Kelly Huff show details Kelly Huff
Nov 28th, 2011

I am pregnant with my first baby, with that comes alot of unknowing and worries, Dr. Livingston or his staff always has the time for my husband and I and will answer any questions or concerns we my have. It is a real comfort to know that our doctor cares.

Good doctor show details Good doctor
Nov 23rd, 2011

Dr.Jeff Livingston is a great doctor. Never had me waiting a long time to be seen. Very nice and caring doctor making sure everyone is taken care of. Overall best doctor ill recommend him to anyone that needs a doctor.If i was to ever have another baby ill make sure he is my doctor.

Very Easy Going show details Very Easy Going
Nov 15th, 2011

I love to come to my doctor visits , all of the staff is very wonderful, they have made my 1st pregnacy very easy. I had no clue what to expect from a doctor that has delivered so many babies, but when i met Dr. Livingston I was suprise he was just like everyone else with a whole lot of knowlege. Dr Livingston always takes the time to answer all my questions....

Rosa Herrera Review show details Rosa Herrera Review
Nov 13th, 2011

Dr. Livingston has been great.

Adriana Gomez show details Adriana Gomez
Nov 10th, 2011

Dr Jeff Livingston was recommended to me by my sister she had him as her dr for her first baby She was very happy with him.I am 7 months pregnant with my second child and he has been great and I am so glad my sister recommended me to him thanks Dr Livingston.

Why My Doctor is the best show details Why My Doctor is the best
Nov 10th, 2011

Dr. Jeff M Livingston is so calm and very nice , I come in with a page full a questions and he will answer every one of them and give me other resouces just in case i have a question in betweeen visits the staff is very friendly and helpful...P.s I can't wait till I see Dr Livingston under pressure delivering a princess

Lvingston Review show details Lvingston Review
Nov 10th, 2011

Hi my name is Jessica Esparza I'm a patient of Dr Livingston for the past year and I love it. I've never been through a bad experience with my Dr. My experiences with Dr. Livingston have been excellent! I will strongly recommend him, he takes his time with you does and excellent job with providing lab results immediately.....I couldnt imagine having a better doctor!

Sayra Favela show details Sayra Favela
Nov 7th, 2011

Jeff M. Livingston is one of the best doctors who treats you with such familiarity and respect. He is very responsible in the health of his patients. He makes you feel confident to express any doubts or questions you may have.I feel comfortable with him treating my baby and I. I recommend you this doctor because he is gentle,friendly,and caring with all his patients.

AWESOME!!! show details AWESOME!!!
Nov 7th, 2011

I have been with the office of Dr Livingston since 2000, and been with Dr livingston since he started in 2003. Im glad to say that he has been VERY helpful during my troubled pregnancies(4 ectopics and 1 soon to be full term) and would highly recommend him to anyone. He is very knowledgable and i have never questioned his medical advice and decisions. His staff is by far the most friendliest and helpful(especially Delmy). And thanks to their advice, referrals and guidance i am able to succesfully have my last baby. :)

Rating my awesome OB\GYN show details Rating my awesome OB\GYN
Oct 26th, 2011

I love Dr.Livingston's services when i visit his office. He never tell me something i wanna hear. He tells me what i need to know and what to do to get it better. Since i been pregnant and visiting his office he makes sure that i'm in the best of health. I wouldn't ask for any other DR. besides the 1 i have now

Oct 17th, 2011

Dr. Livingston has an awesome personality! His sense of humor definitely makes every office visit fun! It's very easy to talk to him and he just makes you feel very comfortable. He makes sure you understand your procedures, tests, and treatmeants! My questions are always answered, even before I ask! I've recommended Dr. Livinston to my friends and I will continue to do so.

Oct 17th, 2011

This is my second time to have a child and with my first child I went to several doctors before I found one that I was comfortable with. Dr. Livingston was the first doctor I seen with my second child and I knew after my first visit that this was the doctor I wanted. I have never met another doctor that actually sat and explained things that you didnt understand, and spent time with you to make sure that all your questions were answered. He is very kind and professional.

Latanya Artiste Rating show details Latanya Artiste Rating
Sep 28th, 2011

Dr. Livingston is a great doctor. A friend of mine referred me to him, and i have been seeing him every since. Can't wait until he delivers my baby boy in December!

Sep 25th, 2011

Dr. Livingston and his staff has been great. I have had no problems getting an appointment and being seen on time. He is very friendly, personable and he has been great to talk too. I was apprehensive about chosing a male doctor, because I have always had a female doctor. After my visit with Dr. Livingston, all my worries disappeared.

Sep 21st, 2011

Dr. Livingston has delivered some babies in my family. from the experience that my cousins have had they say he is a great doctor. This is my first baby but so far he does a great job, he gets in and talks to me about how they baby is doing and answers all the questions I have. Two of my visits he hasn't been there but they other doctors do a great job as well. He is a busy doctor so it is understandable be can't be there 100% of the time.

MacArthur OBGYN Review show details MacArthur OBGYN Review
Sep 20th, 2011

I would recommend Dr. Livingston to any woman who is or is not having a baby. Very professional during the yearly exam and very informative and straight forward(which I like a lot). I feel very comfortable and safe knowing Dr. Livingston will be delivering my baby.

jessica suarez show details jessica suarez
Sep 18th, 2011

What i like the most about doctor Livingston, was when i met him for the first time he didn't make me feel uncomfortable about anything. He made the visit easy. His a very kind person, has a good sense of humor. Makes my new experience of being a mommy a relief, it scared me to go to the doctors every month. But with a doctor like Mr. Livingston i'm excited for every visit!

Sep 13th, 2011

I was recommended by my sister who had him as her dr when she had her first born.I went to him with great excpectation and all has been great with him as my dr and his staff as well

Sep 6th, 2011

Dr. Livingston has provided me with excellent care and knowledge throughout my pregnancy thus far. I am very pleased with the care I have received and his staff is very nice and helpful. Thanks Dr Livingston you have a great team!Jennifer Fernandez

Rosa Nieto show details Rosa Nieto
Sep 2nd, 2011

Has been my doctor for 6 1/2 years .He's great:)

Aug 31st, 2011

Dr. Livingston is a good and caring Dr. I heard about him by my family members. He always answer the questions that I have for him and always makes you feel comfortable when you go see him. I really recommend him to other people as there Dr.-Karina Hernandez

Love him! show details Love him!
Aug 26th, 2011

Has been my Dr for 6 yrs. Hes great!!!

Very good Ob-Gyn. show details Very good Ob-Gyn.
Aug 8th, 2011

I started to see Dr. Livngston since my third month of pregnancy, right now I'm on the seventh month and I have to say I would definitely recommend him. Overall, the experience has been very positive. I love the fact he always listen to my concerns. He is very friendly and takes his time to know you. The office staff is very nice and the waiting time is never more than 10 minutes.

Elmira k. show details Elmira k.
Aug 1st, 2011

My overall experiance with Dr. Livingsonso far has been excellent.

Kimberly Staggers show details Kimberly Staggers
Jul 26th, 2011

I am 7 months pregnant and I did extensive research on OBGYN's in the area before picking Dr. Livingston. I am so glad that I did. I feel relaxed and confident with him. He is very accurate with test results and answering emails. I would recommend him to my peers. I can't wait to have my first little one with the help of Dr. L.

kadisha howard show details kadisha howard
Jul 21st, 2011

i have been a patient of dr. livingston for about 5 years i love the office staff and the enviroment. i would reccommend him to anyone. he really cares about his patients

Britney L. Smith-Jackson show details Britney L. Smith-Jackson
Jul 21st, 2011

Dr. Livingston is one of my hero's. I met him 7 years ago when I was pregnant with my first baby. My first impression of him, he was laid back and easy going. He won me over immediately. I am now pregnant with my fifth and we have been through alot. Five very different and challenging pregnanies he has helped see me through. To me he is by far the opportunity to tell others how wonderful he is. I would highly recommend him to the world

excellent show details excellent
Jul 18th, 2011

very proffesional and courteous doctor, he is a listener as well,the staff is great so far i havent any complaints. i am content

Best Dr. Ever show details Best Dr. Ever
Jul 18th, 2011

Hello Ladies if your looking for and obgyn Dr. Jeff Livingston is bar far the best. He has delievered two out of three of my kids, the reason he didnt deliever my thrid was because I moved from the Irving area and lived to far. I am now on my fourth child and want Dr. Livingston to deliever my last baby. Dr. Livingston makes you laugh, he listens to you, and he makes it worth every dollar spent on for his services. Ladies you want go wrong select Dr. Livingston. He's by far the best obgyn!

Review by Jennifer Henery Speer show details Review by Jennifer Henery Speer
Jul 15th, 2011

This is my first pregnancy (a surprise), and I am on Medicaid. I was worried about finding a decent doctor without standard insurance. Dr. Livingston has exceeded my expectations. I found him through the Baylor doctor referral system, and my main annoyance is only that he doesn't deliver at a hospital closer to me (in Dallas). His bedside manner and professionalism are great; he makes you feel comfortable and reassured. His patient load doesn't allow him a ton of time to spend with each one, but he does try to answer any concerns or questions you have. I was a bit uneasy about the diagnosis and treatment of my encounters with BV. The office merely called in a round of antibiotics (both times) and never broached the subject again (no follow-up culture to see if it cleared up, no discussion as to the cause or ways to avoid re-infection...). I do realize this is a minor issue, but to me, it's important to get more details and follow-up. However, overall, I've been more than impressed and would definitely recommend Dr. Livingston to others.

Jennifer Fuentes show details Jennifer Fuentes
Jul 12th, 2011

I've have known Dr. Livingston for almost 6 years. He is a very straight forward person and always gives frank opinions regarding any concerns and question I may have. He gave me hope when I thought that I could never get pregnant but now I am pregnant with my second child. I'm very happy with his staff because they are very friendly, encouraging and cooperative. I highly recommend this doctor and I have also send many friends/relatives for consultation with Dr. Livingston.

Katy Murphy show details Katy Murphy
Jul 10th, 2011

Dr. Livingston was recommended to me by a friend and I would definately recommend him to anyone I knew! He's a great doctor and is very straight forward with information. The online portal for patients is very convenient! I can see all of my test results, and keep track of my progress, right from home! Overall, I am very pleased with my experience with Dr. Livingston.

Dixiana McClung show details Dixiana McClung
Jul 7th, 2011

This is my first child and i feel very comfortable with Dr Livingston, He had answered my questions and got back to me on all my blood work really fast, I am very pleased with his office and staff as well.

Jul 6th, 2011

i have been a pt of mac/obgyn for about 5 years i love dr. livingston. he always understands what is going on. i recently moved to Dallas which is about 20 miles from the office i will take that drive just to receive the good care and excellent bedside manners that he gives thanks a bunch dr. livingston

I am so Happy with my dr show details I am so Happy with my dr
by Julie on Jul 6th, 2011

This is my 3rd pregnancy last one was about 4 yrs ago I was referred to Dr. Livingston by family and he is the best the staff is awsomet the office is in a great location they offer great services plus you can view your chart and plenty of other things online I have had a wonderfull expirence with Dr. Livingston and the staff

Tiffany Quevedo show details Tiffany Quevedo
Jul 5th, 2011

Great Doctor! Very friendly staff, i injoy every visit at the office. Dr Livingston is very helpful with any concerns i may have. I would highly recommend Dr Livignston to friends and family.

Kimberly Staggers show details Kimberly Staggers
Jul 1st, 2011

I would recommend Dr. Livingston to anyone who is having a child. His office is friendly, he is very laid back and caring. I haven't had any real complications in my pregnancy so he doesn't have to spend as much time with me as others but I appreciate the time he does spend. I feel comfortable with him delivering my first born and after extensive research online I felt he was the best doctor in the area I was looking in to do so. I can't wait to see my son and to say Dr. L changed my life:-).

Jul 1st, 2011

Jun 28th, 2011

I had another doctor before Dr. Livingston, who was horrible, his bedside manner was a nightmare.However when i switched to Dr. Livingston he was a breath of fresh air. He is caring for his patients, he is informative, and he goes above and beyond to make me feel comfrontable and make sure I am always taken care of. His staff is always friendly and really looks after their patients, you can feel that they actually care and love their jobs. This is my second time with dr.livingston and his staff and i have never had any trouble getting an appt or having them talk to me about any concerns that i have had they really are the best!

Jennifer Chezem show details Jennifer Chezem
Jun 26th, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Livingsston for at least 7 years and he is about to deliver a second baby for me and my husband. I also have been taking my oldest daughter to him for at least 5 years. He has been such an awesome person in helping assist us with all kinds of issues. Some almost dread having to visit their OB/GYN but he makes it such a breeze and makes you feel so comfortable. He knows how to make your visit feel personal but also keeps it professional. I really enjoy the fact that he continues to work with the youth and speaking on teen issues. He is such a neat person and I would recommend anyone to visit with him to make him their OB/GYN.

Jun 14th, 2011

Dr livingston is a great doctor, he really cares about his patients.

Jun 14th, 2011

He is kind, interactive, and very informing.

Love Love Love dr livingston!! show details Love Love Love dr livingston!!
Jun 5th, 2011

I would definatley recommend dr livingston to any expecting mothers or just if anyone needs an OB/GYN. Hes very caring and knowlegable and always makes me feel very comfortable. I am now pregnant with my 3rd baby and hes going to deliver this one as he did my other two. I moved and live 45 min away from his office but still go to him cause hes just that good :) Hes very popular in the irving area and i couldnt even think of one thing i dislike about him if i tried. Hes forsure the best doctor ever!

Jun 4th, 2011

Dr. Jeff Livingston is a very professional and caring doctor. My experiance with Dr. Livingston has been overall great and I have a lot of confedence in him. I look forward to all of my appointments with him because i know my baby and myself are in good hands. The other day i was diagnosed with aniemia by Dr. Livingstonand the same day he had my perscription faxed over to my pharmacy with no appointment and no hassles. Since Dr. Livingston has been my ob, I have referred two of my family members who have recently become pregnant. After I have my baby boy I plan on keeping him as my obgyn forever.

Very capable doctor show details Very capable doctor
May 31st, 2011

I started seeing Dr Livingston after doing a lot of research on OB/GYN's in my new area. I chose him initially because he had done his residency at Parkland and seeing as that facility does so many births, I figured he had seen everything.My situation was a bit complicated by a history of weight loss surgery and a blood clotting disorder, but Dr Livingston was not worried at all and helped me through my first pregnancy with ease.I deliver in less than 3 months and have full confidence that he will bring our daughter into this world safely.I would absolutely recommend him to anyone. I have a medical background and he doesn't play down to my knowledge at all. He answers all questions and is quick to respond to concerns.

BEST DOCTOR EVER show details BEST DOCTOR EVER
May 10th, 2011

Dr. Livingston is the best Dr ever and I would definatley recommend him to expecting parents in need of a good ob/gyn. He delivered both of my children and will also be delivering the one thats due in July. I now live 45 min away from his office but still am keeping him as my physician, he's worth the drive! Very caring, educated and is always willing to answer as many questions as I have (which is alot).

May 10th, 2011

I would reccommend Dr. Livingston to anyone expecting a child. This is my first pregnancy and Dr. Livingston and staff always answer all of my questions and make me feel comfortable. Everyone is very friendly and caring.

Apr 27th, 2011

I've met Dr. Livingston for the first time and he really is a caring doctor. He took the time to listen to my problems and any concerns that I had. His staff is very nice and they try their best to accommodate me for an appointment. My total wait time in ther waiting area was little less than ten minutes which is great! I recommend Dr. Livingston to anyone looking for a great doctor.

Great doctor and Staff show details Great doctor and Staff
Apr 19th, 2011

Dr. Livingston delivered both of my boys and is due to deliver my daughter in June. He is the best doctor I could of asked for. His staff and very friendly and professional. I recommended him to two of my friends and they say nothing but nice things about him.

by Sara E. Salas on Apr 11th, 2011

Dr. Livingston is an excellent doctor. He is always polite, and caring he always listens to what I have to say and answers all my questions regarding my pregnanvy, he always makes me feel comfortable. The staff is always helpful and polite, very easy to set appointments. Would definitely recommend Dr Livingston to anyone,

Mrs. Deatrice show details Mrs. Deatrice
Mar 21st, 2011

Dr. Livingston is a great doctor. He will be delivering my third child. he is always polite, kind, warm, and caring. He will be the only doctor who will ever deliver my future children.

Mar 14th, 2011

I love this doctor. He delivered my second daughter and is about to deliver my 3 daughter. He makes it easy to talk to him about any concerns that you may have and the nurses are just as cool as they want to be. In a nutshell I wouldn't want to go to any other doctor but him.

Dr.Livingston is the Best ! show details Dr.Livingston is the Best !
Mar 8th, 2011

in my opinion this is the best and most professional doctor in irving . my overall experience has been very satisfying, every problem i had was examined and solved in a speedy manner. my appointments were easy to schedule and never had to wait more than 15 minutes to get seen. The nurses and receptionist staff are awesome and always do there best to accommodate you. the overall experience is excellent!

Review for Dr. Livingston (Angie Rodriguez) show details Review for Dr. Livingston (Angie Rodriguez)
by (Angie Rodriguez / Irving TX) on Mar 7th, 2011

He is such a fantastic doctor. I have had 3 other children, and came to him for my forth. He makes you feel at home and talks you through any concerns. I am glad I made the switch to him for my final baby.

Erica Campos show details Erica Campos
Mar 6th, 2011

Dr. Livingston is one of the best doctors, he answers all my question and i love the fact he gets to know me and is never rude. Great personality and is upfront and honest with everything.

My Dr. Is the best Dr. for OBGYN show details My Dr. Is the best Dr. for OBGYN
by Tara Taylor on Mar 6th, 2011

Dr. Livingston is truly the best Dr I have ever seen. He makes the appoinments exciting to go to. I would not trust any one else to deliver my baby. Even my boyfriend feels comfortable with him.

Dr. Livingston is the best show details Dr. Livingston is the best
Mar 2nd, 2011

My husband and i was introduced to doctor Livingston by our family doctor Casey Nguyen. We was glad that we took our family doctor advised because Dr. Livingston was very understanding, compassionate, and patient with our questions and needs. He made us feel very comfortable, and reassured us he would take very good care of us throughout this process.

The Best! show details The Best!
Feb 28th, 2011

Dr. Livingston has proven to be very thorough. His entire staff is very professional and caring. Dr. Livingston is very concerned about the patient, what is bothering them and what he can do to help. He spends time with you to make you feel assured that everything will be alright. He doesn't give up or push you away if you are having "unusual" symptoms - he is very thorough.

Feb 28th, 2011

overall experience is great, i would highly recommend to others, hes caring and concerned about how im doing.never had a problem, although he is quick about everything so you kinda feel rushed a little during your appointment

by Wendy Meza on Feb 27th, 2011

I dont have enough words to express the patient advocate that he provides and the attention that I have received every time that I have an appointment. He is a phenomenal Doctor am very blessed to have him as my ob gyn I have seen him the past 7 years and I would at all times highly recommend him. Not to mention the staff at Macarthur obgyn.

BEST OBGYN! show details BEST OBGYN!
Feb 23rd, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Livingston by a good friend who works with him as a labor and delivery nurse. At the time I was referred my husband and I were trying to conceive, and unfortunately ran into some problems. Dr. Livingston was very understanding and caring about the whole situation and was very helpful. Luckily, we did end up conceiving eventually on our own! I have had the best prenatal care with him and I feel very comfortable with him. He is very knowledgeable, laid back and patient. I am looking forward to him delivering our baby girl in May! I would recommend him to anyone and everyone. He is awesome!

Best Cultured Doctor Ever!!!! show details Best Cultured Doctor Ever!!!!
Feb 18th, 2011

I just became a patient at 29 weeks. the staff wa as kind and efficient. I like that they keep you posted on any test results, and call in prescriptions!

by Amy Espinosa on Feb 14th, 2011

Dr Livingston has been my Dr since my first pregnancy in 2006 (which turned out to be a miscarriage). He was very caring and supportive towards us. I never wanted a male OB/GYN and was placed with him by accident, and am so GRATEFUL! He is an awesome Dr, very knowledgeable, supportive, caring, and gets down to the point. I do feel like I have long waits sometimes, and I drive all the way from Fort Worth to see him, but it is worth it! I recommend him to any woman in need of an OB/GYN!

Excelente Doctor show details Excelente Doctor
by A. Mendoza on Jan 27th, 2011

Mi experiencia ha sido muy buena. En enero 2011 tuve mi segunda cesarea (c/s) y ha sido una maravillosa experiencia, me encanto como el doctor me preparo para este proceso. Fue un proceso facil, y me senti como si hubiese tenido a mi hijo por parto natural. Tuve a mi esposo y a mi bebe todo el tiempo desde que estuve en la sala de operaciones hasta que me dieron de alta del hospital. El trato del doctor durante todo mi embarazo fue excelente, me dio mucha fe y calma, pues mi primer parto fue bien dificil, fue con otro doctor y en otro estado. Busque desesperada otro doctor y al revisar sus comentarios pude conseguir al Doctor Livingston. El doctor hizo que todos estos meses lo pasara tranquila y confiada en su equipo de trabajo para el recibimiento de mi bebe. Yo recomiendo 100% al doctor y su equipo medico. No me arrepiento de haber elegido al doctor como el doctor primario para mi segundo embarazo. La experiencia fue muy buena en el hospital, el servicio, el trato al paciente tanto durante y en post-parto. Estoy sumamente encantada con toda esta experiencia. Si alguna mujer tiene temor de una segunda cesarea (c/s) recomiendo al doctor. Mi experiencia fue indescriptible. Gracias Doctor.

Jan 27th, 2011

Dr. Livinsgton has provided me excellent services. He is making sure my pregnancy is going well. Dr. Livingston has answer all questions I have, doubts, and gives confidence.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Jan 24th, 2011

Dr Livingston has been My OBGYN for years, with my first son and current pregnancy. He is very very patient, kind and understanding. Even though we live much father away with this pregnancy I still insist on him being my doctor because I trust him to do what is best for me and my unborn child

Dr. Livingston, Great Dr. show details Dr. Livingston, Great Dr.
Jan 19th, 2011

Hi, Im Yessica Estrada, I have been getting my prenatal check ups with Dr. Livingston and I am thankfull for everything that him and his assistants have done for me. All my visits have been very good. There is not a long wait and everyone is very kind. All the medications and vitamins are right on time at my farmacy. Dr. Livingston has answered all my questions and doubts throughout my pregnancy, he has been a great Doctor. Thank you!

GREAT ALL AROUND! show details GREAT ALL AROUND!
Jan 19th, 2011

I was 17 when I got pregnant with my first child. I was referred to Dr. Livingston by my school. I saw him give a presentation on STDS and he was an awesome speaker! Still at 17 you really dont think of searching for too much, let alone be picky. Either way I totally fell in love with the way Dr. Livingston communicated with me and made me feel comfortable without giving me to many technical terms and being pretty up front about anything that had to do with my pregnancy. I got taken care off really well throughout my whole 9months. I am now 23 and I am pregnant once again. I searched, reviewed and asked around for doctors to handle my pregnancy this time around and no one came close to the great reviews and reputation Dr. Jeff Livingston has. I am very satisfied that I have chose Dr. Livingston as my OBGYN once again, because just like 6 years ago Dr. Livingston is still as great and involved as the first time I got pregnant! Wouldnt change him for the world!!!

great doctor! show details great doctor!
Jan 5th, 2011

Dr. Livingston was recommended to me by three people i know. i have always felt comfortable with him and his staff. everyone in the office is very accommodating even to the needs of my 2yr old that often comes with me. i would recommend Dr. Livingston to everyone!

Dr. Livingston- outstanding professional show details Dr. Livingston- outstanding professional
by Aubry Hearn on Jan 3rd, 2011

Dr Livingston is a caring man who treats (in my opinion) each patient as if they were apart of his own family. I really enjoy my visits with him and hope to keep him as my doctor for any future pregnancies. He has made this experience fun and relaxing.

Dec 27th, 2010

Office staff is very courteous. Dr. Livingston made time every visit to address any concerns and questions I had, regardless of whether I was there for an actual dr.visit or sonogram.

by Emily Huseman on Dec 16th, 2010

Dr. Livingston is very professional and seems to really care about his patients. I am very glad he is dedicated to taking care of pregnant teens and putting extra time in to help..I would definatly recommend him to anyone...

good treatment show details good treatment
by Kendra D. on Dec 16th, 2010

dr. livingston is a great people person, you get doctors that really dont want to hold a conversation with you, but he spends time getting to the bottom of your issue or just simply wanting to know how you really feel. i truly appreciate him for being himself and a great physician. Thank you Dr. Livingston.

Dec 14th, 2010

Have had a good experience so far at MacArthur OBGYN with Dr. Livingston during my first successful pregnancy. I really love the nurses, office staff, and ladies in the lab, who are always amazing at what they do (every other doctor's office has always had a hard time taking my blood, but not them!). There is usually not much of a wait when you get to the office. I have also had appointments with the Nurse Practitioner a few times and she is wonderful. I sometimes wish Dr. L was more talkative and not in a rush to get on to the next appointment. But, he is extremely nice, laid back and is very easy to talk to. Finally, the whole system with lab results online and ability to email with my doctor has been very helpful.

Wonderful doctor show details Wonderful doctor
Dec 13th, 2010

I can honestly say that as a whole the practice is great and the staff is nice. Great bedside manners.Listens to you,very concerned Just awesome.

Nov 18th, 2010

I have been with Dr. Livingston for about three years. I have moved and am now about an hour away, but I still see him, even though I am now pregnant and have to go in more than once a year! He and his staff are very understanding of payment and insurance issues, as I sometimes have complications with my Flex Spending account. My only rating that was below a four was scheduling an appointment, and that is only because of my distance, I can not always make it before closing time and wish that at least once a week they were open an hour or two later.

Great 1st Visit show details Great 1st Visit
by Brittani T. on Nov 16th, 2010

I was a transfer patient from Parkland Health Clinic. What a difference! Dr. Livingston's office was clean, quiet and the staff was extremely professional. Dr. Livingston was easy to talk to and spent time talking to me regarding my past prenatal experiences. I believe I will continue to enjoy having Dr. Livingston as a doctor! His staff even answered a question promptly when I called back several days later.

Very Nice and Professional show details Very Nice and Professional
by Janette Rodriguez on Nov 11th, 2010

I've been Dr. Livingston's patient during my pregnancy and even though at first I wasn't sure if he was my best decision now I'm sure he was. I did some research about different Doctors in my area and Dr. livingston came up to be one of the best ones, after I decided to have him as the one who was going to take care of me during my pregnancy I've been going to check ups and he's been really nice and professional since the first time he saw me, he was also very nice understanding some issues I was having with my insurance at first and his office did offered me a payment plan for my first visits. Nurces are very nice all the time as well as the front desk people.

Courteous show details Courteous
Nov 11th, 2010

Once I was able to sit down with Dr. Livingston, he listened to and answered all of my questions. My mind was set at ease. His office staff is amazing, and it runs like a well-oiled machine. Everyone communicates with each other, and once in the office, it's simply a matter of seeing the doctor and checking out. Their online service is outstanding with lab results and secure messages from Dr. Livingston explaining in detail the results of my lab work and what it means to me. The only somewhat negative thing I have to say is that with this being my first child, I have quite a few questions and am not as well versed with what comes with pregnancy and Dr. L answered my questions, but was very abrupt about doing so. I'm sure it's questions he has heard over and over thousands of times; however he's never heard the question from ME. Otherwise I'm thrilled with the service and care I've been shown and given.

By MARCI YBARRA show details By MARCI YBARRA
Nov 9th, 2010

I am always very pleased with my visit and I always get every question that I have answered. Dr. Livingston is a great person and he does his job well.

Marci Ybarra's Review show details Marci Ybarra's Review
Nov 9th, 2010

I love Dr. Livingston. He is a great gyno to go to and very professional.

Best OBGYN show details Best OBGYN
Nov 8th, 2010

I have been with Dr. Livingston for over 8yrs and I will highly recommend to anyone looking for a OBGYN. He is courtesies with any problems you have and his accuracy in diagnasing is always correct. The office staff and his medical assistance are nice and eager to help you out with any questions you might have. The time waiting to see him is never to long. The most time you could possibly wait is about 10 minutes or so.

By Stephanie Firschein show details By Stephanie Firschein
by Stephanie Firschein on Nov 7th, 2010

Dr. Jeff Livingston has been a great doctor! I have already had a child with another doctor and if I could go back I would ask Dr. Livingston to be my doctor! He is reliable and takes time out of his busy schedule. When seeing me,he makes me feel like an individual and not just another chart number. I would highly recommend Dr. Livingston @ MacArthur OB/GYN.

I love this office. show details I love this office.
by Jessica Ely on Oct 28th, 2010

I was suprised by how fast they call you back. I signed in and sat down and they already called my name. Dr. Livingston is one of the best doctors. He is always friendly. He puts you at ease. I have already recommened him to a ton of my patients at the dr. I work for. Keep up the great work.

by Elvina Harris on Oct 14th, 2010

i always have a good experience at the doctor's office. It is fast and accurate when i come in for a follow up! Dr. Livingston delivered my sister's baby girl in 2008 and will soon be delivering my baby boy come christmas!

Jacqueline show details Jacqueline
Oct 13th, 2010

Dr. Livingston is a wonderful doctor. He is kind and courteous of the amount of time you have, if you have somewhere to be. Dr. Livingston makes you feel comfortable and his staff is just as great. I hate going to the gyno, but Dr. Livingston is trustworthy and relaxed, which makes is much easier for me.

my openion on doctor livingston show details my openion on doctor livingston
Oct 7th, 2010

I think that my doctor is a great doctor and any time i got problems i am always in and out of their office because they are that good. I am always recomending his office to new mothers or women that are having troubles.

Erica Cano show details Erica Cano
by Erica Cano on Aug 18th, 2010

I feel very comfortable with my Dr. and his staff, Dr. Livingston delivered my frist baby and six years later he is taking care of us one more time, this is my second preagnancy of course I choose Dr. Livingston because his background.

Greatness!!! :) show details Greatness!!! :)
by Amanda Jaramillo on Aug 10th, 2010

When I first had to make an appointment, I was giving one right way, the wait did not take long, staff is excellent! Livingston took his time to get to know about me on my first visit. Livingston & the staffs remembers me, makes conversation with me & makes me feel special every time they see me!

Tasha Lawson's review on Dr. Livingston show details Tasha Lawson's review on Dr. Livingston
Aug 4th, 2010

With this being my first pregnancy. Dr Livingston has been so kind and sweet. he always keeps me informed on how i am doing. answers all of my questions on my pregnancy. Dr. livingston has a great connection with all of his patients that i see evrytime i go to my appointment. to me it is like a big happy family at the Irving Macathur Doctors office.I would definitely refer my family and friends to Dr. Livingston

by Cristina Matallana on Jun 28th, 2010

This is my first pregnancy to go through with Dr. Livingston and I'm glad I chose him first time around! I love his office staff and nurses as well! Everyone is always nice and helpful and quick at answering questions or concerns that you have. I'm usually in an out of the office in less than an hour if it's just a basic check up. I would definitely recommend Dr. Livingston to anyone and I'll for sure see him for future pregnancies!-Cristina Matallana

by Gabby Lopez on Jun 21st, 2010

I love Dr.Livingston this is my second pregnancy and both times I've been seen by him.I love how he takes his time with me and always willing to listen to my problmes.My husband and I feel very comfortable that he is delivering our baby again.I have recommended Dr.Livingston to my friendsa and family and I am so happy to say that they feel the same way i do.Thanks Dr.Livingston for being the best obgyn!!!!!!!

by Stacy Martinez on Jun 11th, 2010

This is my 2nd pregnancy going to Dr. Livingston for my check ups. I love the way he is so understanding and gives me the best options,he is also very good at making me feel very comfortable. His nurses always call back if i call and they can't receive my call at the time. They always call back that very same day. His front desk staff are also very sweet and try to get you in asap! I actually recently recommended two of my friends to him and are now seeing him for their pregnancy's. I will definitely still recommend him after my pregnancy. I always have :) Thanks Dr. Livingston for being the best OB/GYN doctor!

Review for Dr. Jeff Livingston show details Review for Dr. Jeff Livingston
by Leigh Welsh on Jun 3rd, 2010

I would recommend Dr. Jeff Livingston to anyone I speak to that is interested in recieving great care. Dr. Livingston is Personable, Caring,and Respectful for your needs and Concerns.

Dr, Livingston show details Dr, Livingston
by Esmeralda T on May 31st, 2010

This is my first pregnancy and so far Dr. Livingston has made it a pleasant experience. Every time I am in his office, he's open to listen and answer any questions or concerns that have arise since my last visit. He was recommended to me by several friends. Also, his staff is well organize and extremely helpful.

doctor reviews@ escobar.sara@ymail.com show details doctor reviews@ escobar.sara@ymail.com
by sara on May 10th, 2010

This is my second pregnancy that I have and I being seen Dr. Livingston since then. He is a professional Dr. even my sisters have seen him in there pregnancies. What I like about him and his staff is that they understand and speak 2 languages they are caring and courtesy at all time. Yes, I will recommend him. Also the office is clean at all time and the nurses are courtesy to everyone who walks in to their office.

Real things in life show details Real things in life
by Pedro & Tamra Garcia on May 5th, 2010

Life is a wonderful process and yes the process is long. And the pain can be discomforting. Life is not at all an easy task but Dr. Livingston and staff provide on of the most pleasurable experiences. I am glad that I can worry about the little things in life while the biggest (literally) process in life is well taken care of. Thank you Dr. Livingston and staff.

Maira Quinteros show details Maira Quinteros
by Maira Quinteros on May 4th, 2010

I love this place staff makes you feel welcome once you walkin the door. All the physician are great but Dr. Livingston is the best!! He is very caring person. Also you don't have to worry about taking your prescription to the pharmacy they will call it in for you!

by teresa bailey on Apr 28th, 2010

if any one asked me who i would refer as far as doctors go. i would refer dr. livingston. hes verry good with my mom who is deaf. he knows sign language which makes it easyer on me and my mother.. he always asks me how i been and gives me his advice when i need some ones oppion. he is the best docter ive had in forever.

love it show details love it
by monica cuff on Apr 27th, 2010

i absolutly love the staff and doctors!!. they all make me feel welcomed

Review on Dr. Jeff Livingston... show details Review on Dr. Jeff Livingston...
by Sally Guerrero on Apr 26th, 2010

My overall expiriences with Dr. Livingston have been understanding, supporting, and confidential. He oversees the situation and gives a result. What I like about my doctor... He takes my opinions into consideration. What I do not like is that is office is overfilled. Clearly because he and his staff are good. I really recommend Dr. Livington as your doctor. It shows that he cares about his job but mainly what he works for. He places pictures of babies and families that he has delivered before. Looking for an obstetritian? Look no further - Dr. Livingsotn is your answer.

by aura t de leon on Apr 23rd, 2010

great doctor!

Jeff Livingston show details Jeff Livingston
by Lindsay on Apr 19th, 2010

I haven't seen him but a few times. He was very nice. Staff was very efficient and helpful. I was referred to the Dr. by a friend. So far I am very happy with my choice of Dr. Livingston!

Apr 14th, 2010

Great Doctor--very helpfull always answers out questions.

Apr 5th, 2010

Dr.Livingston is a very nice and very professional. Hes fast and makes you waist no time.

Apr 5th, 2010

Dr.Livingston is very good and proffesional. He is very fast because he gets right to the point and makes me waist no time.

by jessenia rubio on Apr 5th, 2010

Overall I have had a great expirence with dr. livingston and his staff they always call me as soon as my test results are ready and they are willing to talk to me whenever i have any questions. i was recommened to him by my friend and now my other friend is expecting her first child & i told her she had to go to dr. livingston and she did. I would most definetly reccommend him to any body who needs an ob/gyn.

Appointment show details Appointment
by Mayra Villatoro on Apr 5th, 2010

I love the way if I have a concern for my overall health there is always same day or next day appoitment and the Dr. Livingston and his staff are all so friendly, I have recommended so many of my family and friends who love Dr. Livingston and his staff as well.

by Jessenia Rubio on Mar 29th, 2010

Dr. Livingston is the doctor to go to. I was really nervous the first time I went to his office but once I got in there, just by meeting the receptionist & the nurses, I felt comfortable. I would most definetly recommend Dr Livingston to anyone who needs an ob/gyn. My friend told me about him and I told my other friend about him. He is great, he actually talks to you after your check-up and answers any questions you have.

by Corina Ortega on Mar 27th, 2010

I'm very satified with the srevices i've recieved from Dr. Livingston and his team. In any future pregnancys i will certainly love to return and will recomend him to friends and family.

Dr. Livingston is Great! show details Dr. Livingston is Great!
by Yuliana Rivera on Mar 22nd, 2010

With this being my first pregnancy I was full of axiety when I first visited Dr. Livingston but he thorougly answered all of my questions and made me feel better immediately. I searched for reviews on Dr. Livinston before I choose him as my doctor and all of the reviews where good. I'm glad I choose him, his staff is very professional and friendly they make me feel right at home.

My doctor show details My doctor
by Vanessa Candela on Mar 12th, 2010

Dr. Livingston has really doe a lot for me. Not oly does he explain in detail if there a problem, but he makes me feel so safe that he is going to be diverying my baby boy ...=) he does a great job. and has a wonderful employers

My Doctor show details My Doctor
by Vanessa Candela on Mar 11th, 2010

he does such a great job..he there when i need him. He tell me right away what is wrong with me and solves the problem.