A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeff Murad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeff Murad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeff Murad, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Murad graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Murad has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Seton Health System - St. Mary's Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeff E Murad MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeff E. Murad practice?
- Dr. Jeff Murad has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeff Murad practices Ophthalmology near Troy, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Clifton Park, NY.
See Troy Ophthalmologists.