A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeff Murad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeff Murad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeff Murad, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Murad graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Murad has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Seton Health System - St. Mary's Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Murad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 23 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeff E. Murad practice?
Dr. Jeff Murad practices Ophthalmology near Troy, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Clifton Park, NY.
See Troy Ophthalmologists.