A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeff Murad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeff Murad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murad
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Murad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeff Murad, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Murad graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Murad has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Seton Health System - St. Mary's Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeff E Murad MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeff E. Murad practice?
- Dr. Jeff Murad has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeff Murad practices Ophthalmology near Clifton Park, NY.
See Clifton Park Ophthalmologists.