A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Moskowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Moskowitz graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Moskowitz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Paul Moskowitz MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey P. Moskowitz practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Moskowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Moskowitz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.