A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Jones, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Jones has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospuniv of Rochester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jones accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 21 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 20 plans
- Independent Health - 15 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Jones practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Jones practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Emergency Medicine, and Surgery of the Hand near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Surgeons, Rochester Orthopedic Surgeons, and Rochester Emergency Physicians.