Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Ahmed
Dr. Jeffrey Ahmed, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Daytona Beach, FL, with another office in Ormond Beach, FL. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Ahmed is affiliated with Florida Hospital - Ormond Memorial, Florida Hospital - Oceanside and Halifax Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Ahmed has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Jeffrey Ahmed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Daytona Beach, FL.
Dr. John Ortolani
Daytona Beach, FL 0 mi44
Dr. Richard Greer
Daytona Beach, FL 0.29 mi32
Dr. Fariya Afridi
Psychiatry, Neurology, Child Psychiatry
Daytona Beach, FL 0.29 mi24