A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Alpern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Alpern is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Heart Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Alpern graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Alpern has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain View Regional Medical Center
- Banner Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Alpern DO and MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Alpern practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Alpern has 10 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Alpern practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Albuquerque, NM and Phoenix, AZ.
See Glendale Surgeons.