A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Alpern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Alpern is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Alpern graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Alpern has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Arrowhead Community
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alpern accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Alpern practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Alpern practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Albuquerque, NM and Chandler, AZ.
See Glendale Surgeons, Glendale Cardiothoracic Surgeons, and Glendale Cardiologists.