A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Alpern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Alpern is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alpern
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alpern Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Heart Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Alpern graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Alpern has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Barton Alpern DO and MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey B. Alpern practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Alpern has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Alpern practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.