A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Andrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Andrey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Andrey
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Andrey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Andrey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Interventional Oncology
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrey graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Andrey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Children's Hospital - San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Andrey MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Andrey practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Andrey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Andrey practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See La Jolla Internists, La Jolla Hematologists, and La Jolla Oncologists.