Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Andrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Andrey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Andrey
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Andrey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Andrey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Interventional Oncology
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrey graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Andrey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Children's Hospital - San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Andrey MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Andrey practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Andrey has 13 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Andrey practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA and Coronado, CA.
See La Jolla Internists, La Jolla Hematologists, and La Jolla Oncologists.