A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Andrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Andrey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Andrey
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Andrey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Andrey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Interventional Oncology
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrey graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Andrey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Children's Hospital - San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Andrey MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Andrey practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Andrey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Andrey practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See La Jolla Internists, La Jolla Hematologists, and La Jolla Oncologists.