A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Berney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berney
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Berney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Berney, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Berney graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Berney has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Harlan County Health System
- Phelps Memorial Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Reed Berney MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey R. Berney practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Berney has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Berney practices Family Medicine near Holdrege, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Alma, NE.
See Holdrege Primary Care Doctors.