A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Berney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Berney, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Berney graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Berney has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Harlan County Health System
- Phelps Memorial Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey R. Berney practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Berney practices Family Medicine near Holdrege, NE.
See Holdrege Family Physicians.