Pediatrician, Cardiologist (heart), Pediatric Specialist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Catherine on Aug 2nd, 2016

I am 21 years old and have been struggling with POTS since I was 11, and Dr. Boris is the greatest doctor I have ever been to. So kind and a great listener, and immensely intelligent. He is difficult to get an appointment with but that is not surprising seeing as he's one of 2 doctors in the area that specializes in POTS treatment, and also probably due to the fact that he is a gift to the field of medicine and so everyone wants an appointment with him. If you are in need of a cardiologist I would definitely recommend waiting a little longer for an appointment with him because he can change your life. I went from being bedridden for 2 years to being an active and involved college student with a 4.0, and it would not have been possible without Dr. Boris.

by Ed Clark father of paitent on Apr 16th, 2015

Great doctor. 5 months wait on first appointment. Thirty day followup. On list for next

POTS show details POTS
by Sandy L on Apr 10th, 2014

Dr Boris is a kind, compassionate doctor who gave my daughter the answer to her 3 year long quest for a diagnosis. He understands the difficulties that not only a POTS patient endures, but their friends and family as well.

Mom show details Mom
by Kathleen on Mar 20th, 2013

Dr. Boris has been instrumental in helping my daughter with POTS. He has been so compassionate and has told my daughter that although he can't cure her, he will do everything that he can to help treat her symptoms. He has told her that he won't give up if she doesn't. He has given her hope to live her life to the fullest. I have researched other hospitals and had planned to take her to the Cleveland Clinic, Johns Hopkins or NYU before realizing how blessed we are to have Dr. Boris right here in Bucks County.

Aug 26th, 2011

Dr Boris has been the answer to our prayers. Our son has POTS Syndrome and now that our son is seeing Dr Boris, we are seeing significate results.