A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Brownwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brownwood graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Brownwood has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Owen Brownwood DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey O. Brownwood practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Brownwood has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Brownwood practices Family Medicine near Lincoln, CA.
See Lincoln Primary Care Doctors.