A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Caren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Caren is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caren
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Caren Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Caren, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Caren graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Caren has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Frederick Caren MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey F. Caren practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Caren has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Caren practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, CA and Oxnard, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Cardiologists.